Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thingfish, your scooter,..... Das and Sparrowhawk are looking hungrily at it, you've left the keys in it, better get to it quick........too late, the pair of them are off on it.............can't think what mayhem they'll get up to now!!!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• Wahooooooooooooooooo! I've always wanted to try a scooter! das has been into the Seven Deadly Zins again and White wouldn't let me have any of the MacAllens (*pout*) so I'm the designated driver! See you boys later! Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ...

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• I'm afeared of scooters. I don't like wheels under me (scooters, roller skates, skateboards, etc). I prefer to have both feet firmly planted on the ground...unless, of course, I have one firmly planted in someone's arse for not giving me a drink!

POTMAN! Cards and a light! And I pint of Guinness!

Anyone up for a round of whist?

das

Comment

• TF, We need to get SH and Das back , when they went off on your scooter it was because they had just watched Thelma and Louise, so the first thing they did was the Imperial Melnibonean Bank in the Purple Towns....they got away with a load of cash amid slaughtering the guards, next was the Imryyrian Post Office ( The Postmaster's had it ) . They were last seen heading into the sunset on your wee scooter shouting something about Port, Albinos and goblins. They've been marked as Public Enemies so I don't know what we'll do about Saturday nights' gig for the Deep Thick......I really think there's going to be another trial soon....unless they drive off a cliff......I'll have the champagne chilled just in case. meantime the MacAllans going down a treat!

Comment

• NO! I'm not on the scooter. I'm afeared of 'em. I'm right here...but nobody notices.

*goes back to sit in the Brooding Corner with Elric*

Hey! Somebody bring me a McEwan's Scotch Ale! I'm in need of some pampering...

das

Comment

• Ah fine choice Das!
              Will the 80shilling suffice?
              Cheers for the welcome backs folks!
              Have no fear WW,you dont think i would leave the keys in the scooter without good reason do you?
              "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• TF, Never doubted it for a minute, just thought we could maybe get rid of two of them....er send them on a wee holiday for a while......don't believe Das, she is on the scooter, she didn't know it only goes at 5 miles an hour as it's electric, and as her head is usually spinning anyway she doesn't notice the difference. It will not be a defence anyway, as they've now been joined by Kat the Viking after her rampage in Queensland. I left a crate of Jharkhorian Pale Ale in the basket on the front of the scooter but I think that's been well tanned by now. I'll have some of the Balvennie on ice now until the multiverse police get those three!!!!

Comment

• *aims a kick to White's posterior with ma boot* villian! where's ma drink?!

*grins idiotically at TF n gives a bear hug* TF! good ta have ya' back. White's being a slave driver, ignoring our alcoholic needs.

Who needs the scooter anyways - have a few more drinks n nobody'll notice

Comment

• Cheers Kat(hugs back!)
                    True,as long as we have the wheelbarrows what else do we need!!
                    Im on the Glengarry tonight
                    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• das

Comment

• Perfect, das. Just the thing with a McEwan's! We'll toast TF's return with ale and chocolate.

welcome back - we missed you!

And thanks for leaving the keys so I could try out the scooter. Once I got used to driving on the wrong side of the road it was fine. And rumors of those robberies are greatly exaggerated...

(and actually it was a das doppleganger that I took with me as a clever ploy to distract White from foiling the das's albino stalking )

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• I just gave Elric a wedgie!

Thingfish & White are next! Then...to track down Guzzle and Ron... I'm on a mission!! (Sparrow & Kat - you're spared...you're wearing skirts.)

das

Comment

• Forewarned is forearmed, DnD: be advised that underneath this seemingly innocent bourbon barrel lurks a set of copper overalls now set to catapult all unauthorized gropers back (or is it forward?) into the immediate physical proximity of Gilgamesh during his unfortunate "Epic of" era!

Comment

• Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                              I just gave Elric a wedgie!

Thingfish & White are next! Then...to track down Guzzle and Ron... I'm on a mission!! (Sparrow & Kat - you're spared...you're wearing skirts.)

das
                              Erm..i think you'll find im also wearing a skirt, with a cyanide tipped Skean Dhu just too nip in the bud any such rampages.
                              You learn a lot when managing a bar round these parts!
                              Cheers SH,how did you like the turbo function on the scooter?
                              Im having a few Glayva's to get back in the swing of things!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                                I just gave Elric a wedgie!

das
                                Good luck.. I'm not wearing underpants this morning as I dont have to leave the home .

Quisnam gero brevis brevis

Comment

Working...
                                X