Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ( Heavy sigh... ) The Metatemporals have issued CCTV footage of two persons wanted in connection with the destruction of the new Gordon Ramsay burger van parked on the second moonbeam road next to Sadric Avenue. They have sent the pictures to all the multiverse asking for identification of the culprits who not only burned the Ramsay burger van to the ground, they poured green pea soup and garlic all over Ramsay, the one with sword also punched him to the ground. Several witnesses heard them shouting ' Kat, get the port from the back of the van, I'll get the vodka' and ' SH , this fake beard is giving me an itch, I'm off for a Merlot '.

Quite sure this has nothing to do with the patrons of the Inn, although one of the culprits did ask Ramsay if he booked live acts as their spin off band BUBBA is ready. Anybody who thinks there is a resemblance to Kat and SH, please remember to ask for the witness protection programme, you know what they're like. Meantime, I'll have the port they grabbed from Ramsay.
    Attached Files

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• Hagar the Horrible!!
      Now theres a proper viking!
      Im on The Balvenie tonight!
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• ... It's Vlad's fault. If he didn't nick off with me boots all the time, I wouldn't get annoyed

I'm still on coffee and looks like I will be for a bit. Gotta get this WIP done and today, I'm distractionless...

....I hope

Comment

• Hmph! That looks nothing like me!

I'm having a Reaper Redemption Red Ale to help get into the holiday spirit; Halloween is right around the corner!

P.S. Good for you Kat. Keep at it!
          Last edited by Sparrowhawk; 10-08-2009, 03:37 PM.

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Thanks SH...I wished for calm and got angst. Go figure

Comment

• Red redemption ale sounds great SH,we'll need to get some for the bar!
              Im back on the Absinthe to mellow myself into the weekend.
              "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Due to Kat the Kid On Viking taking her boots off ....again (...Vlad has a LOT to answer for !! ) we had to clear out the whole Inn today, even worse than when she does the bar dancing bit with THAT dress on. The Purple Towns Fumigators ....NO it's not a new band.....had to be called in as an emergency...they've done a great job apart from doing in three hundred Pukawatchee who had sneaked in under the floorboards...we'll leave them there, save any more bulges in the carpet. Das and SH cleared out the gantry again and are currently in Brooding Corner with Elric ( in a REAL bad mood ) , two Albino doppelgangers and a crate of Absinthe. Anyway, we are open again, although some of the Melniboneans have to be issued with NBC suits as Kats' feet apparently can knock out Stormbringer. With all this stress, the Spanish Cruz Campo is taking a pounding tonight before I hit the Glen Orchy!!

Hmmmm....Purple Towns Fumigators...I think Mike would like that as the name of a Multiversal band....have to get some more Ziva doppelgangers though, the Deep Thick have been around the block a bit!!! .....Running away now....very fast!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                  Well, there are swords and then there are swords...
                  Well I've got mine - any others?

Comment

• You do, indeed. And it's a very nice one!

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Sparrow obviously has some inside information...

Had a couple pints of Guinness last night, along with suicide buffalo chicken fingers. Needless to say, I'll probably be in the loo all morning...

Was that tmi??

das

Comment

• tmi? errrrr...tad slow here. What's that?

*clears throat loudly, attempting to stir White n TF from their barrows...sings* Vikings can sing...and sing loud....proud...sound...redound...

*Grabs the horn and skulls it, slamming it back on the bar with a might scream*

ummm...yes..I'm having a testosterone moment

Comment

• Good to see some competition on thr house band front,although they will have to go some to oust the mighty Deep Thick!
                          I think i'll go on the Lagavulin tonight!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Das...tmi??? yeah yeah yeah...anyway, there has just been an almighty battle out back, turns out the skip Jolanthus had moved into had an illicit cider still, he installed it with a little help from the Governor. They were doing a roaring trade until their last shipment of apples crashed into the roof ( Jolanthus woke up then!! ) and the Gov was buried under an avalanche of Melnibonean Crispy Reds laced with Dragon venom. When the Granbretanians found out, there was Chaos ( literally ), loads of violence, surprisingly no Kat involved this time. We have impounded the still for royalties...er charitable purposes and will have the next batch available in an hour at 10 silver pieces a pint.......the Gov is still under the apples but he says he's quite happy as he can't hear Das singing anymore. Another happy night at the Inn, me with the Glenmorangie LaSanta as well....Slainte!!!!

Comment

• apples? Calvados anyone? Wonder if the Gov'n would like a bottle....

And why didn't anyone tell me there was a battle brewing? Now I'll have ta go n instigate one. It isn't as easy as it sounds White...

Ok, actually it is 'specially when Vlad and the pole dancers keep swaying out of tune. It's putting Deep Thick off their groove...

Finished with the vino and gonna go see if I've any lime vodka left. Well, whole limes that have been sitting in a jar of vodka for a year in the fridge. Shooters anyone?

Comment

• Oooh! I want one of those pickled limes, Kat!

Comment

Working...
                                X