Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im having a nice tuesday early evening in the company of Messrs Whyte and McKay!
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I must still be steaming from the weekend because I thought this was Monday!!! Maybe it was running around the bar keeping away from Kat, she still hasn't caught for that noggie/noodie/noogie thing!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• Ok, Houston, we have a problem.......Kat, Das and Sparrowhawk have been on the Aftershock and Awe cocktails again.....Kat has the Viking gear back on again and is on the bar throwing knives at the waitresses, she's shouting something about losing her Merlot ( maybe a new eternal champion we haven't met yet? If the waitresses are fast enough she's that hammered she'll miss!!! ) Das is on melnibonebay's albino's for sale section but she can't see the words as they're swirling around like gnats.....Sparrowhawk is trashing the police call box again as it kept the dollar she deposited, yet again mistaking it for the toilet. Clean up crew in the morning, I'm off to the ditch with the Cutty Sark and ice! Think we'll just let them form up BUBBA!!!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• No WW,its moi thats still racecoursed from the weekend.
          Dont know why i thought it was tuesday!!
          Im on the Guiness and Bushmills for Irish theme night.
          "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• TF...That's what happens when ya' pickle ya'self most weekends...forgetfulness ... I could say somethin' 'bout age and all that but then I'd have ta duck n run, daggers streaming off my belt

Merlot....smooth, mildly dark and goes down nicely

Comment

• Mmmmm. Merlot - the way you describe it, Kat, it sounds delightful, delicious and slightly indecent... Mmmmmm.

And I am in no position to make any wise-cracks about age, forgetfulness or ... I cant remember the other thing I was going to say.

Well, I am off to walk the dog - heel, Cerberus! Then I will be back for a libation. w00t! Day off tomorrow!

And, WW, I did NOT trash the call box. It was the one legged Ziva impersonator!

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• A good night for opening a fresh bottle of Glenlivet methinks!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I must go out tonight - NCIS is on standby to be recorded...I hope it's a good one!

Not sure what I'll be drinking this evening, but I'm guessin' it'll be something dark, and red.

Can someone take care of dear Elric for me while I'm away? Give him a bath and all of that? I just heard that that mean ol' Yyrkoon made Elric clean out the dragon's cave, and now he's absolutely pooped, in more ways than one.

das

Comment

• Never fear, das. I'll take gooooooood care of the dear boy while you're out. A nice bath, some nice fluffy towels, a glass of that yellow wine for Elric and a Fetish Shiraz for me; now where did I put that massage oil...

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Just make sure he stashes that dubious looking sword away first!!
                      Im back on the Tequila!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Good idea, it will just get in the way anyhow. And I think I might be ready for a glass of Courvoisier right about now. Send one over, TF!

"There was a wild Imrryian boy, and Elric was his name. He was born and raised in the Immryr-land in a place called Mel-nib-on-ay!"

Comment

• Keep in fine tune like that and i'll send over the whole bottle!
                          Think i will anyway!!
                          Time for a nice cold pint of 80 shilling i think!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by thingfish View Post
                            Just make sure he stashes that dubious looking sword away first!!
                            Im back on the Tequila!
                            And which 'sword' would that be? Nudge, nudge, hint, hint...

I skipped the booze tonight, and opted for mint chocolate chip ice cream. Watching NCIS now...

das

Comment

• Well, there are swords and then there are swords...
                              :
                              :
                              :
                              :
                              :

:

Ahem... well... thanks TF, all that cognac went down smooth as silk! But my memory seems to be a bit foggy as to what exactly happened the rest of the evening.

Comment

• Question is, does Elric wield a broadsword, a rapier, a dagger, or a

das

Comment

Working...
                                X