Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiskys being lined up as we speak!!
    Personally im favouring the Ardbeg tonight!!
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• TF, We'll have to rethink the Speed Dating on a Wednesday night, Das lost three of her Albino collection as Kat was bar dancing/knife throwing ( again ) and done them in. The reason she killed three of them was the Absinthe, she focused on one but was seeing three so decided to take no chances. We told the metatemporals we only let her out when Arioch loses patience.

The lumps under the carpet in the pool room are huge, have to think of somewhere else for the corpses! Another thing....what have they done with Hawkgale? The cleaner found five blue bloodstained dresses in the Cornelius suite this morning and none of the Ziva doppelgangers have been seen since last night's sell out gig. Prince Corum says he he saw Das, SH and Kat looking moodily at them and followed them out. Funnily enough, Kat was trying to wear Ziva's blue dress earlier but the Troogs fell about laughing......there was a LOT of violence after that!!! We'll have to put the Absinthe under lock and key and find out where the Zivas are!!!

SH, we now have a large bottle of Ardlui on the gantry with your name on it, although TF and I can have a small dram out of it now and again!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• Ardlui!!
        Yah-hay im in!!
        I thought the speed dating night went very well,Das did well to keep it down to three as some of them were howlers!
        Hawkgale had an unfortunate takings related accident i.e they tried to steal them so i set the girls on them!!
        Bums up!!
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• TF, tell me you kept one of them....oh well, guess it's back to drooling at the tv again!!! We're now working on an album for the Deep Thick but if Jolanthus Trel doesn't get of the skip ( he has moved in, we send him carry outs, paid for of course!! ) and Kat keeps up the knife throwing it might take a while. Meliadus had a spat last night as he had to leave his sword and knives at the door but then Kat had that flaky with the Albinos, Das was upset as she was only left with six, not including Seaton Begg, Meliadus says he's cafrrying the sword from now on and Kat is getting it big time!!!

Happy days at the office, I'm on some of SH's Ardlui, she better get here quick or we're off to the C & C again!!!

Comment

• I was keeping the one in the cupboard as a surprise for the weekend for you WW so do not fret my friend!
            Yeah we must be due quite a hefty discount from that C & C now what with all our charitable work etc.
            Im in the mood for a blend so im breaking open the Cameron Brig.

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I found the Ziva in the cupboard, those three have left her with one leg, no hair and a really bad singing voice, she applied for the vacant Pan Tang one legged Pole Dancer post but....no chance...I sacrificed her to Arioch for a new battleblade and a packet of Hob Nobs. Those three are on the hit list now....they better make the grade on the new album or it's eternity in Chaos!! Throw the bottle of Ardlui down, TF, SH is getting none of it!!!

Comment

• I hope those were Chocolate Hobnobs WW!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Wot???!!! You drank all the Ardlui before I got here?

And on top of that, I missed speed dating Wednesday!

Well, since all the Ardlui is gone, whats next on the list? This time I will be sure to get here before you lot polish it off.

And what is a Hob Nob?

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• A hobbit with a nob...?

*slaps wrist* behave Kat...be-have...*takes her drink and skulks off to practise*

Comment

• Naughty Kat - no cookie!

Well, I may have missed the single malts here bit I had a lovely 16-year-old (no das, not a lovely 16-year-old albino) Bushmill's Single Malt Irish last night to compensate!
                      Last edited by Sparrowhawk; 10-02-2009, 05:58 AM.

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Hob Nobs are the BESTEST!! Only, I can't get the plain chocolate ones anymore. I loved them.

Hmmm...a 16-year old albino sounds ...illegal! Can't touch until they're at least 20-something...I mean, I do have my standards!

Haven't had much to drink lately...just a little Zinfandel (the red kind, not the 'white' kind). Not sure you fellas on the other side of the pond even know what a Zinfandel is, since I *think* it's only made in California (needs very specific climate). It's good stuff - like a Cabernet, without the oaky flavor - more spicy and chocolatey. This is one of my favorites - under $20 and easy to find:

das

Comment

• Looks like a fine tipple Das!
                          I've never tried the plain chocolate hobnobs(never seen them here)but everyone should try the milk chocolate ones before they die!
                          Bushmills 16yo sounds great as well SH so im off to the cash and carry to get some for the bar.
                          But first i'll have a few Ardbegs and have a wee shot on my Hammond Organ!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I had a wonderful Australian Barossa Valley Shiraz the other day -
                            The Watcher
                            from Fetish Wines.

Comment

• Now that both looks and sounds good!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by thingfish View Post
                                Looks like a fine tipple Das!
                                Ha...I didn't read that as tipple...

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                                I had a wonderful Australian Barossa Valley Shiraz the other day -
                                The Watcher from Fetish Wines.
                                Ooo! I might have to see if I can find that one!

Hey, SH - are you glad, or disappointed, about the Olympics??

das

Comment

Working...
                                X