Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And THat dress on Ziva beats Kat's anytime!! Uh oh, think she heard that!!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• Kat, Kat, I'm sorry....put the battleaxe down please, to make up for it here's the Deep Thick's new concert poster.....put the nice battleaxe on the bar top now, that's it, yaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh I'm off, she's on a Dragonsfire bender...TF Help!!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

• Heck. I'll help ya get Ziva in here! I'd much rather spend my time in the Brooding Corner with the pale, mopey fellas listening to the music, than on the stage performing.

Fever's seems to finally have broken. Now that I'm off the tylenol, I'll be drinking once again...but what should I have in celebration...

das

Comment

• Das, start off with a few cold Tennents Lager, followed by three large Glenmorangie ( Madeira wood finish ) and top off with either a large Drambuie or a Rusty Nail. People will think you're an inebriate!! Check out the new guy quantum's thread!!! Hee hee hee!!! ( Wasn't me, as the song goes!!! ) he hee hee P.S. You don't get off that easy, you are all on stage tomorrow night with Melnibonean Rock,,,,,,Kat, No, I didn't say Arioch....oh here we go again......I'll have the Drambuie for starters!!!!

Comment

• Yeah WW,she looks like she can cut the mustard so we'll hire her but only if she doesnt drink too much of the tak..er donations!
            Glad you're feeling better Das,it must have been ladyhandling those local barbarians that did the trick!
            And may i recommend a few nips of The Antiquary.
            Thats what im having anyway!!
            "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Hey TF and WWS! You're hiring Ziva? Hey- does that mean we have the weekend off? I had a rough week at the day job, so I could use a break. I'm looking for a comfy wing-back chair in front of a roaring fire in a quiet lounge. And a snifter of Drambuie, so I can properly enjoy a tranquil evening.

Ah, that's better.

And keep those rowdy Pan Tang Pole Dancers out of here if you ever want to see them again.... But you can send Zenith in if he happens to show up.

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Absolutely SH,put your feet up,here comes that Drambuie!
                And for strictly medicinal purposes i think i might try one myself.
                "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• White, I'm not even gonna comment

Finally back from rummaging around for them boots...didnt find them but did find a nifty outfit...

Celebrations are in order, me dearlings...I got a Distinction on my last uni course

*absinthe all round*

Comment

• Well done Kat! Was wondering where you were! Have a large drambuie on me!

Comment

• Congratulations Kat! That's wonderful. And I wanna see that nifty outfit... or at least hear more about it. Another round on me, whatever everyone is drinking!

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                        Congratulations Kat! That's wonderful. And I wanna see that nifty outfit... or at least hear more about it. Another round on me, whatever everyone is drinking!
                        Sparrowhawk,....please, we don't want the place cleared yet and NO, Kat can't have Ziva's dress. If the rounds are on you I'll have a crate of Cruz Campo, barrel of Guinness and a large bottle of Drambuie with a small glenmorangie to make a Rusty Nail!........Kat and Ziva....get off the bar, it's only 5 o'clock.......you'll have Das and Sparrowhawk up there next and Elric will throw something! SH...The Pan Tang Pole Dancers are a MUST, we had ro replace the one Das murdered...er sent on a little blood red cruise to the netherworld.....it's coming out of Das's pay and you still owe the court 500 silver pieces ( No Ceshian coins allowed!!! )

Comment

• Nice one Kat!!
                          Im in on the Absinthe!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I wasn't sure I'd score that but tell ya' wot...totally stoked over it

Onwards now...to the WIP and depravity [insert evil laugh here]

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy View Post

Onwards now...to the WIP and depravity [insert evil laugh here]
                              Kat, No evil laughs allowed while bar dancing, you KNOW you have to leave them at the door with the Melnibonean stewards. Barkeep, a barrel of Absinthe for Kat the Viking student and I'll have a large 30 year old Glenmorangie on ice, one for TF as well!! No depravity allowed either, this is a class establishment!

Comment

• Glenmorangie with an Absinthe chaser sounds good to me!
                                The stand in band are going on soon,i think they are called Hawkgale or something like that!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X