Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wws - did you get to see the season premiere of NCIS last night? Not sure how that works for you - whether you have to watch it on-line, or what...but oh, my...Ziva...

das

Comment

• Yes Das, I managed to see it, with her hair down Ziva was HOTTER than ever, even more so than a young female Melnibonean on the DragonVenom!!! Must find the spell to make the Ziva doppelgangers appear!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• I must say that the wild-haired, disheveled, grimy Ziva was quite lovely. Mr. Das worked last night. I recorded the episode. I still haven't decided if I'm gonna let him watch it, or not.

das
        Last edited by dasNdanger; 09-23-2009, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• The Chaos Queen just shook her head in amazement at the drooling wretch sitting in the corner staring intently at the television. I usually have to suffer through the Ghost Whisperer, Britains got talent ( Huh!), Strictly come dancing ( retches uncontrollably ) and X factor ( Blerchhh!!! ). Then they wonder why I like a drink at the Inn!!The Chaos Queen is going back to Scotland for a week in November/December so I'll get my own back on the Chaos Twins and Xiombarg Junior with the History and Discovery channels!!

Anyway, get up on thatstage, TF and I have holiday plans to be paid for inthe Multiverse and pass along the Lochan Ora, I'm partial to another liquer!!

Comment

• TF, Ramsay and Cowell were back at the front door with the Metatemporal Police, they wanted to charge Kat with everything including stopping Cowell from ever speaking again or going to the toilet unaided as she wedged his trousers so far up he can't open his mouth. Ramsay has two blackeyes, missing a tooth and can't walk properly anymore. I've told Detective Begg we've had enough trials here for one week but he says he has to speak to Das. I've warned him she has a thing about collecting Albinos but he seems not bothered so he's heading for the depths of Brooding corner as we speak. I had the doormen give Ramsay and Cowell another kicking and I'm giving Kat their addresses. Champagne all round...Das, leave the detectives shoes on...Das you're on stage in two minutes...DAS!!!!! TF lets go to the Cornelius suite for a pint, this place is going to go daft again tonight!!!

Comment

• ...I can't sing. I still have a fever...

das

Comment

• Its ok,i set Nestor Makhno and his team of white russian cossacks on to Ramsay and Cowell so that will be the end of them!
                The batch of Cragganmore i ordered has just arrived so fill yer boots folks!!
                "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                  ...I can't sing. I still have a fever...

das
                  No excuse, Lady, just because you got off with the last charges doesn't mean you're invulnerable, so get ready for rehearsals, or we'll replace you with a canary.......Sparrowhawk is out of the question, her screaming sent the last two Nadragh running back into the Chaos Horde and AllenBG's under the spell of a Winged Woman called Bertha....at least he thinks she has wings.......she drinks a load of Red Bull, right enough! I'm off for some of the Cragganmore, TF, keep it coming!!

Comment

• They're back!!!! Just arrived straight from Isa's oven in Craiglang......[B]Boaby's Dangerous Pies[B]!!!! Managed to slip them through the U.N. cordon around Off Glasgow and they are here, ready and waiting. Das isn't allowed any due to the U.N. Resolution, so we'll maybe have to rethink a bit as the U.N. Leader has asked if we can host the next General Assembly. Baron Meliadus has asked if he can have a go on the podium with the microphone but we'll have to move the police call box if we take the contract. This place gets worse. OH.....Davina's sacked, we're still speechless after seeing Cote de Pablo in a bikini last night so we have ordered 6 doppelgangers as barmaids/waitresses instead, Now we'll have to think about new toilets for Kat and Sparrowhawk!!!...........That Cragganmore is real good stuff, TF!!!

Comment

• wws - No excuses???! Why you...

*pushes Elric - face first - against the wall, steals his soul-sucking sword, and runs it through the first Pan Tang Pole Dancer within arm's reach*

AAAAAHHHHHAaaaaaAAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh...MY! WHAT a sensation!! *twists the black blade and pushes it deeper* mmmmahhhhhaaammmuhahahaha...

*Hands sword back to a scowling Elric, who glares at it like a betrayed lover*

There. Thanks. Hopefully THAT should break my fever...since nothing else seemed to work.

das

Comment

• Das... Why oh why did you have to pick a Pan Tang Pole Dancer? Ramsay and Cowell are lying unconscious in the car park outside and they wouldn't be missed....that's going to put up the insurance now and we might well have the multiversal health inspectors in ( have to clean up all that blood and put the corpse with the Dragonsfire victims!! ).

The Pan Tang ambassador is NOT going to be happy, maybe we can get Kat to terrorise ..er...speak nicely to him in her Viking outfit, or maybe a Dragonsfire cocktail can sort things out. NO NO NO Das, You are NOT allowed any of Boaby's Dangerous Pies after the last deaths, try one of TF's Aiberdeen Boakin Bridies or his famous Dundee Drunken Cake, if you need to calm down before the performance...Really must start that bottle of Purple Kingdom sake that's been sitting on the gantry for 12 years....where's Ziva?

Comment

• I'm sorry...I was desperate...I didn't know!!!

I hope this makes up for it:

I'm gonna go over here now ------------------> to the Brooding Corner and mope with Elric...

das

Comment

• The drunken cake can only be brought out of the silo once a year due to the stress on the ozone layer!!
                            Im lining up some Dalmuirs if anyone fancies one!
                            "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• If you have any trouble with the Health Inspectors, I'll sing for 'em!

Hey, I remember the NCIS episode when Ziva wore that dress! But WW might not recover after he sees that picture. Or he and TF may decide to replace The Deep Thick with Ziva and her band.

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                                If you have any trouble with the Health Inspectors, I'll sing for 'em!

Hey, I remember the NCIS episode when Ziva wore that dress! But WW might not recover after he sees that picture. Or he and TF may decide to replace The Deep Thick with Ziva and her band.

hwamuhhhhhuhhhuhh droooool......Sorry I was speechless there for a bit...by the way, if TF and I can get Ziva in here, you three are SACKED SACKED SACKED!!!!!! ( Think of the money, TF, the money!!! ).

Comment

Working...
                                X