Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait. Did Elric say I didn't look too bad in the light? Heeeey. That's pretty good. Usually he needs a thick pair of beer goggles before he gives me a second look! He must like the feverish types!

*Gives the hangman a big ol' kiss, jumps off the gallows, and hurries over to the Brooding Corner*

Well, helllllloooo there, big boy! How's about we play a little game I like to call, 'Is Elric white all over??'! *wriggles eyebrows*

(sorry, guys...it's the fever talking...)

das

Comment

• Always good to see things ending well!
      Lets not forget Jamie Oliver in this celeb cull!
      I'll keep the Dragonsfire to have with my cereal in the morning.
      Right now im lining up the Auchentoshans
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by thingfish View Post
        Right now im lining up the Auchentoshans
        TF, If Kats on the rampage I'm sure we can add Jamie Oliver onto her hit list ( although We maybe keep the heads down for a bit!!! ). Lord Elric says that Das in the light is about a 5 pinter, as after 5 pints of dragon venom he's out of it anyway!! Auchentoshan, Used to live near the distillery on the Great Western Road and had an account at the Bowmore/Auchentoshan distillery in Glasgow.....good times! I'll join you with a 21 year old auchentoshan, th e Bowmore is quite peaty so I'll leave that to New Year! Have the band started yet o ris that grey furry thing in the corner with AllenBG yelling again? Also , what are going to do with that pirate ship now?

Better have those Auchentoshans now before Kat gets back!!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• That's not my grey furry thing - mine was green! Anyway I'm seeing the winged woman now, we're considering a weekend away in her mountain eyrie... As long as there's still enough ale and absinthe to last the journey!

Does nobody want the pirate ship then? Cos I still have me braids and a cutlass :)

Comment

• Arrrrrr you dont want to be givin no poirrrate ship to any old landlubber!
            Must have been fun staying close to that distellery WW!!
            Im lining up some Edradours,Blair Atholls finest!
            "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by thingfish View Post
              Arrrrrr you dont want to be givin no poirrrate ship to any old landlubber!
              Landlubber?? I'll be havin' thee know, sirrah, that I'm a good Devon lad and can spit into the sea from my windows! An' I'm on Mad Cap'n Tom's mailing list for International Talk Like a Pirate Day, so I've as much claim on the ship as any o' ye scurvy swabs!

Comment

• We're too late on the poirate ship, me lads, them lasses have a'taken it back since thar Das was acquitted, they've thrown off the Kamargian Fried Flamingo People and are usin' it fer a prop ternight, seems they managed ter bribe Lord Arioch wi' a vat of never ending Jamaicey Rum and a doppelganger of Ziva from NCIS, so thats why she got off. I think I migh' just be partial to a Ziva doppelganger mysel' as long as she's got some Drambuie. don't disturb me in the ditch, the wheelbarrow's not built fer two!!!

Comment

• Ooooo...new NCIS tonight. I'll have to leave Elric in the brooding corner and find a tv.

(Fever is now over 102. Not sure this is very good...)

das

Comment

• Keep yer hands off the Sea Hawk, lads! But we might consider taking ye on as crew, if yer very, very nice to us and ply us with some of that Auchentoshan.

New NCIS tonight? Oooh, that could be interesting. Move over, das. I wanna watch too! And das

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                      They did a nasal swab, and it came back negative for both types of flu (A, B). I'm more afraid of West Nile Virus (we have a lot of those nasty little Japanese 'skeeters around here), or something...since my only other symptom besides the fever is a mild head and neck ache. But it would be too early to test me for that...needs something like a week before it shows up in bloodwork.

This just sucks. But at least I still have my appetite!

das

Comment

• [QUOTE=

das[/QUOTE] Das, Will you PLEASE leave Elric alone????

Sparrowhawk, if the Sea Hawk reappears in the car park, we're going to charge you parking time and then give it back to the KFF people, they paid upfront for the hire!!! That Drambuie last night was lethal.

Comment

• Originally posted by white wolf's son View Post
                          Originally posted by dasNdanger

das
                          Das, Will you PLEASE leave Elric alone????
                          Heh.

*Goes back to nibblin' on Elric's white toesies"

das

Comment

• Das, Eric has just ordered six Dragonsfire cocktails, murmured something to the waitress about sorting something out with you and Hiawatha....or was that Hathaway? No mess, I hope!!!!! Hee hee hee back to the Auchentoshan

Comment

• No mess. Seems Elric and Hathaway have their heads together in the brooding corner - Elric sharing his tales of woe about how his true love died on the tip of his soul-sucking sword, and Hathaway lamenting over how he drove his friend to suicide by telling him that buggery was a sin.

Seems I always fall for the self-pummelling sorts...

das

Comment

• Das, If you can have Hathaway and Elric in Brooding Corner, I'm calling for the REAL Ziva! Think we can make up a new Cote de Pablo cocktail....Hot, feisty and lethal....uh oh...we can't use the Dragon Venom anymore after the last incident ! Stick to thr Rusty Nails for now, have to get the stage ready as fever or not, you and the other lot are on tonight!! ( We need the cash....er for the charity ).

P.S. what have you done with Kat? Has the Viking stuff gone to her head and she's pillaging Darwin? Wondered why the place is always on fire!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X