Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batteries coming up SH.
    Would you like a mixer with that?
    Pass over the Glenlivet!!
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by white wolf's son View Post
      Jolanthus, Did Das do that as well?? We all thought you had moved in there!
      Getting knocked out may have been my own drunk fault (I don't remember). As for the wallet, well I chased someone Das shaped out the back. I'm out of coins but they left the Melnibone Express card, never leave home without it.
      Mutant Ill-Tempered Sea Bass Player

Comment

• Jolanthus, We'll charge the DasDemon with it anyway and see how the jury TF and I paid....er the unbiased jury goes. Bottle of Jamesons' Irish best opening up now!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=thingfish;178235]Batteries coming up SH.

TF, For Arioch's sake, don't give those three any batteries, you know they make hooch out of the insides, they'll try to sell it at the Inn and we'll have the Fhoi Mhyore trash the roof again!

Comment

• Yarrrrrr! Too late, White! An' we got better things t' do with the batt'ries t'day, mateys! Once we put 'em in, we converted the Viking ship to the SeaHawk and are sailin' the Seven Seas in search o' plunder - and good lookin' men - preferably pale ones wit' long white harrrrrrrrrrr! So we'll be takin' our ship to the pirate thread fer now, lads 'n' lasses!

An' ye can ferget about tryin' das on any o' them trumped up charges, lads - ye'll have t' catch us first!
            Last edited by Sparrowhawk; 09-19-2009, 10:49 AM. Reason: shrink the picture a tad

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• No bustin' 'e corsets either, 'ealth an' safety would 'ave us!!!! Off to 'e poirate thread fer now, me hearties, arrrrr, yes!!! ( TF bring the malt whisky,they've only got Pussers Rum there, great stuff but if the three girls get any, the multiverse is doomed!!! )

Comment

• Heres that whisky you were asking for WW.
                Will Talisker do?
                Im just off to test it first!
                "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• A Skye whisky, Thingfish? Great way to start the day ( and the trial!! ). The Seahawk is under guard in the car park, maybe we could turn it into a multiversal conservatory? The Police Call box hasn't been touched since Das, Kat and Sparrowhawk did a runner so Davina is in a good mood, now, no more throwing the pints at the Imryyrians who shout ' Hey, Davie!!! ). Since their capture we're keeping them under enchantment in the Kamarg suite, the flamingoes might have a calming effect on Kat ( she STILL thinks she's a Viking, definetely no pole or bar dancing with those horns!! ).

Right, time to have that Talisker, cheers TF, see you at the stitch up,,,er the unbiased trial. ( Did you manage to bribe the Nadragh pair? Ahem, ensure they have plenty to drink and eat? ).

Anyway, trial is about to start, so get out from under the Jharkorian Rug, Skarsol just tripped again and there's Phumian Lager all over the Granbretanian Dog soldiers, better get the doormen in!!

Comment

• Flamingos? Bah! Nothin' wrong with Kat - she's just a bit excitable sometimes. And just send in a bottle of Merlot and an albino and das'll be right as rain. And a bottle o' Port as well fer me!

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Will i be needing my black cap WW?
                      These Taliskers are going down too easy so i might as well order a few more cases!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• The Trial of DasNDanger

Yep, it's started, here's the proceedings so far:

Chief Justice Lord Jagged: ' Are you the infamous DasNdanger from New Jersey?'

Accused: ; That's goddamn Noo Joisey to you surfin dudes!!!, can I have some gin?'

Chief Justice: ' How do you plead ? '

Accused: ' I plead for three bottles of gin, two Doomed Albino Princes with demonic runeswords and my two pals, Sparrowhawk the Screamer and Kat Who Thinks She's A Viking '.

Chief Justice: ' How about the charges ?'

Accused ' If you think I'm paying for this, you're a New Yorker, pal! '

Lawyer Sparrowhawk: ' Objection, this trial is a farce! , We done nothin and they've got my ship in the car park, they're selling Kamargian Fried flamingoes from it now...sob sob sob'.

Thingfish: ' Two pints and a half of Balvennie '.

Accused : ' Can I pay for that ? I found this wallet in the pocket of a guy I banged on the head out the back and threw him in the skip? '.

Urlik Skarsol: ' Can anyone get that Thingfish out from under the rug, that's the tenth time today I've tripped '

Chief Justice: ' Order Order Order......Can somebody take my order?

Accused : Can we got on with it, I've tanned the gin and that albino in the corner looks hot '.

Kat Who Thinks She's a Viking: ' I'm off back to the Pirate Thread if I get out of here '.

The trial has temporarily halted until the Chief Justice sobers up and the jury is actually here. Thingfish, I think we're going to have to hit the Cash and Carry, we've got a full house and the Winged People are launching the lager right down!!! Takings ..er donations to charity are going to big tonight!!).

Comment

• Yer Honor, I move that the charges against the accused be dismissed! The purported fake Ceshian coins were given to das by Davina when she asked for change to play the slot machine. The defendant had no idea that they were counterfeit!
                          Last edited by Sparrowhawk; 09-20-2009, 07:23 AM.

Comment

• I be lovin' a farce, I do!

Arrrrr, Chief Justice, take off yer robes and show us yer knickers!

Pass e' jug o' rum this way!
                            Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Comment

• The Trial of DasNDanger

Bailiffs, Remove that Deep Fixer at once, he's drinking all the lager as well as the rum! Lawyer Sparrowhawk, you're fined 500 Melnibonean silver pieces for turning up for the defence!

Trial continues:

Chief Justice: ' where the hells' Arioch? '

Kat Who Thinks She's A Viking : ' Who wants a rock ?'

Thingfish ; ' Two pints and a Glenfiddich on the rocks '

Accused: ' ( Heavy sigh ) Can we get on wi' this? That albino is going to do a runner if you lot don't hurry up!

Sparrowhawk: M'Lord, the charge of taking the wallet should be dismissed, my client was only helping Mr. Trel after he fell into the skip inadvertently and he gave her the money for a drink as a thank you '.

Chief Justice:' Ok, but what about the other charges?'

Accused, Lawyer SH and Kat: ' Listen up, we already told you, we're NOT paying '.

Chief Justice: ' Order Order '

Pan Tan Pole Dancer Karesha: ' M'Lord, Here's your order, three pints of Phumian Pale Ale, two Dragonsfire and I'll be with you in chambers in a minute '

chief Justice: 'Trial adjourned for an hour.....or two '

Comment

• Thats me off to the c&c now,as long as i get to keep my rug!
                                Do you think the judge may be tempted with pastry a la Boaby?
                                I'll have some Bowmore to tide me over.

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X