Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its ok WW i have that slot machine rigged!
    As for the Aberlour,slide em over!!
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• TF, Elric's no longer brooding inthe corner, he's joined the Pan Tang Pole Dancers and having a fierce bucket..........he actually looks happy ( well, for him! ) it looks like Das and the girls have done a runner with the takings, they jumped on an airship piloted by a Bastable guy...Arioch help him.......Jolanthus never made it out of the skip and Allen BG is on the absinthe again. We'll need to get them back for next week's gig as Xiombarg and her team have booked the whole place. No doubt they'll be back when the cashruns out, especially the Ceshian ones we exchanged for the real thing! Das will have a fit. Think I'll celebrate with a large Edradour on ice and a pint of Tennents.

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• THE TRIAL OF.... WHO???!!!

Yeah - I'm outta here. *grabs Elric and a bottle of $5K Pétrus*

das

Comment

• Do you suppose we have enough cash to make it to Tanelorn?

And more importantly, is there a bar on this Airship... we did book deluxe accomodations, didn't we ladies?

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• We can sell the $5K bottle of Pétrus for $8K, stow Elric in the baggage compartment (otherwise he's likely to take offense at some off remark about his pink breeches and frilly purple jerkin, whip out Stormbringer, and pop a hole into something - or someone - he ought not). That leaves $2000 each - along with our other takings - for Kat, Sparrow, Zenith and me to travel and dine in style.

I'm not forgetting anyone, am I?

das

Comment

• Careful with that charity money Das,those bills are marked and if handled harshly theres a wee bit of silver thread that vibrates and alerts the Time Centre.
              You dont want Miss Brunner after you!!
              Say hi to Os for me.
              Im lining up some Chivas regals with a snakebite chaser
              "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I've just heard the stewardesses have thrown those three off the airship for mentally scarring Captain Bastable, he nearly crashed the ship when they took over the first class lounge singing ' Super Trouper my sword is gonna have ya '. All the Vadhagh nobles disappeared into limbo and a certain Count in Brass armour covered his daughter's eyes when Kat and SH did the pole thing again. They've been left with Klosterheim in Bek and he's got them inthe armory until the big guy inthe polar bear cloak gets there. we've got all the money back, including the Ceshian coins, so we can put Das on trial tomorrow ( Elric's quite safe with the pole dancers, it was his doppelganger she stole, she really should stay off the Kamargian Flamingo Champagne ). Bottle of Granbretanian Huon Cristal opening up now!

Comment

• Typical!
                  Bloody freeloading Vadhagh nobles!!
                  Im on the Cameron Brigs!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Nooooooooo! Anything but that! Not Klosterheim! Lemme out! I promise I'll be good...

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Drunk posting!!!

I'm easy - just two glasses of cheap Cabernet ("Life is a Cabernet my friend!") and I'm fruitier than a fruit loop!

*snatches Elric away from the pole dancers, lifts up his purple jerkin, and gives him a big juicy raspberry on him's belly! PPPPFFFFFTTTTT!!!!*

Heh. He giggled.

das

Comment

• Me? Involved with kidnapping? Was there extortion involved? If not, why not? We could still get a good price for them lads

I'm stayin' sober tonight...one hit to the head with merlot was enough

Das....lmao

Comment

• [
                          I'm stayin' sober tonight...one hit to the head with merlot was enough

Kat, You three are NEVER sober, that's why we employed you in The Deep Thick in the first place! Hope you are all enjoying your sojourn with Klosterheim, TF and I cleared out the wine cellar before the SS took over so you're on cold turkey until Mr. Skarsol arrives. You can't even sing to get out, ' cause Klosterheim is tone deaf as well as mad. We're now opening the Sauternes 2001 lot with a few pints of Guiness and a bottle of Pimms for the guy in the fox suit in the corner. elric's still going mad now he's free of Kat, he's givign evidence when shecomes back for her trial.

Comment

• Sparrowhawk, if you behave, you might get out in time for Pirates Day on the 19th!

Comment

• Ah..nothing brings in the punters like a good show trial!
                              We...er....the local charities will be rubbing their hands together gleefully.
                              Now where did i put that special edition Drumbeg?

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• When she was good, she was very, very good....

Comment

Working...
                                X