Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TF, He's back again, can you send out the Pan Tang Tigers? They're in the Pole Dancing Lounge holding SH and Kat down to stop the bar dancing and the rest of the mayhem but we need to get rid of Rab, he still says he's the REAL Prince of Ruins. Das is terrorising Brian again in another thread plane, so we're ok for a while.

Meanwhile, I'll start on the Dalwhinnie and a cold Tennents!
    Attached Files

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• The Tygers are out doing their work as we speak WW.
      They have seen off Rab but that Jamesie Cotter is hard to track down,he keeps threatening them with his irn bru bottle!
      I'll help out with the Dalwhinnie!!
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Kat and I heard that it was going to be an Olympic sport at the next summer games so we just went to the lounge to work on our synchronized pole dancing routine so we could do the Inn proud! And then TF and White send in the Pan Tang Brute Squad to stop our rehearsal! How are we ever going to qualify if we can't practice? Hmph! But on a positive note, we did get a fair amount of exercise mopping up the floor.. uh, I meant ... reasoning with the Tigers so the session wasn't a total loss.

But the workout got Kat all excited and now she's gone off with Vlad and the new Viking guy and here I am with naught to do.

Where is the Righteous Indignation corner? I am going there for a bit of a sulk. And I am bringing my Port along. Wake me when Zenith comes back or the band is due on stage...

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Apparently there's a one-eyed bloke with a silver glove on one hand, a big red cloak and an 'Eldritch' look about him in the lounge, looking for "the one who's soul I share". I told him that if it's soul-mates he's after then the speed-dating is on Wednesday but he seems quite distressed, so I gave him some of that yellow wine that the tall, heroic-looking visitors from other Planes seem to like and he quietened down.

He's nothing to do with that bloke with the scar on his forehead who we had to chuck out the other night for yelling that he "must be united" with another of the customers, is he? He was upsetting the beardy bloke in the polar bear cloak quite badly.

Comment

• "Eldritch" look, eh? Well, I think if Scar-Face comes back tonight while Silver-Glove is still here we best make sure they stay in different parts of the Inn... And keep the yellow wine coming!

Ooooh! I didn't know we were doing speed-dating on Wednesdays! Sounds like fun.

Hey, Kat, there's gonna be fresh blood - erm - new guys here on Wednesday! das, I'll let you know if any pale ones show up.

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Last night's speed dating scam.....er charity do by TF and I had a weird character turn up, claimed to be an avatar of Elric....he was short, dumpy, blonde wig, pale make up, black costume bursting at the seams, mad spectacles, gave his name as Ulric J'Onn and demanded to have a go on SH's keyboards. He tried to play ' Wednesday night's all right for swordplay' but accidentally bumped into Kat who was doing the bar dancing bit again.......yes, we had to clear the blood up, especially when his wig fell off and the pale make up melted under the arc lights. Then SH pushed him and he fell over TF who was sleeping under the Jharkorian rug ( again ). Didn't go down well with the guy with Polar Bear cloak as he spilled his large flagon of Moorcockian Draught mixed with Dragonsfire, we had to call the Metatemporals in so he was carted off to some demonic plane in the multiverse. Serves him right for trying to imitate Elric, he's in an even worse brooding corner moment now. And that was the Happy Hour!! I'm off to the cash and carry in the ornithopter with a trailer, the stock is low since TF went on a blast. Anyway, I'm having three pints of Imryyrian Pale Ale and a DragonsFire before I leave.......why am I seeing three doors....must be the Conjunction of the Million Spheres again,,,well...here goes!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Sparrowhawk;177517]"Eldritch"

SH It's Elric.....not Eldritch,, try not to slur so much or we'll put you on vocals with Das and Kat.

Comment

• I'm so completely lost...

das

Comment

• Eldritch? Been awhile since anything that shiny has passed thro 'ere. *peers through the smoke and haze* Must be the waxing light 'cause I swear that guy with the scar is back. Quick SH, distract him with sumfin'! Allen, did he follow you back into the bar. Elric is gonna get jealous and ya' know that'll just end up in a dance off

I think I'll go sit this one out...leave y'all to settle the flailin' limbs

Just siing out when the meat arrives

Comment

• No worries about Elric. It's been a long week...I'm brain dead, so I'm drinking Cabernet 'shots' out of the Prince of Ruin's navel (hey, it makes him giggle!).

I'm calling it the 'albino wino'.

Or, for you Brit-types, the 'albeeno veeno!'

das

Comment

• What did i sleep through?
                        Oh no who told Corum about speed dating Wednesday,im going to have to call the time centre and have Una and Catherine sent out to deal with him!
                        Ok taki...charity donationables are down,who's drinking all the stock?.
                        I'll have whatever Pyats drinking!!
                        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• TF... I'm still reeling from the absinthe consumed mightily the other night. I do believe I may have hit waaaaay over my limit. There was somethin' shiny, somethin' hairy...perhaps a grunt or two and that's where my memory fails me

SH...the keyboards, singing and dancing, I bequeth unto you. Ma leg's gone gammy and I doubt I'll be pole dancin' anytime soon...altho, if the 'Two Ronnies' over there pinchin' our profits will lend a hand, I'm sure there'll be a bottle or two in it for us...compensation, no doubt

Comment

• Wot! Retiring already, Kat? Our singers are droppin' like flies. We may need to re-open the auditions.

Better order more Port - the stocks getting a bit low and we're only half through the weekend. If I have to sing, I'm going to need lots of it to lubricate my vocal cords...

Comment

• No problem Kat i'll do some throat warbling tonight!
                              The drink is free for the band all night so wire in and fill them boots!!
                              Absinthe!
                              Does that stuff not make you blind?
                              Cool!
                              Line em up!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• How's everyone?! It's been a hectic week...but a GREAT day! A friend came for a visit - come to find out that she also has a crush on DS Hathaway (a.k.a Laurence Fox), and so we spent the afternoon watching Lewis eps and giggling like schoolgirls over the feller.

I even think Mr. Fox/Hathaway may give Elric a run for his moody, broody money!

Now...what sort of drink goes with THAT??!

das

Comment

Working...
                                X