Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flooterin'?

but 'ay...it'd 'ave ta be them kilts...wonder if they wear 'em da right way?

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy View Post
      flooterin'?

but 'ay...it'd 'ave ta be them kilts...wonder if they wear 'em da right way?
      Aye, I suspect they dae everrrythin' the rrright way!

An' bafaer ye lads get yerr kilts in a boonch oer our gushin', remember...'tis yerr throewin' the Boaby Pies arrrooond tha' starrrted it a'!

das
      Last edited by dasNdanger; 09-08-2009, 05:52 AM.

Comment

• Perhaps we need to have a kilt inspection? Just to be sure...

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• An' ye be just the lass tae take the first peek!

das
          Last edited by dasNdanger; 09-08-2009, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• Das - start here!

Comment

• lol...ne'er a camera 'round when ya' need one

Comment

• Oh....my.

I thin' I need a wee bit o' whisky bafaer I tackle that job...

das

Comment

• Good to hear you are drinking the good stuff Das!!
                  Glad yiz have a penchant for the kilt.
                  Enjoy!
                  I think its your turn WW to interview the Bard of Govan!!
                  I certainly would give him a job.
                  Lining up a rare Auchinleck 17yo!!
                  "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Tf, I did the interview while you were inspecting the underside of the table....again....we cleared the empty bottles before you woke up! Sad to say, he failed the entrance exam so he's now outside shouting about ' Jeremys and Jemimas wi' a' the gravy '....I've given him a half bottle and a packet of crisps to keep him quiet until the metatemporal police arrive. The girls seem to have a thing about kilts, obviously they've no' seen that daft bit in Braveheart just before the really authentic ( sick sick sick ) battle of Stirling Bridge...wi' oot the bridge...that's whur they're gettin' the accent fae!

Time fur a bottle of Auchentoshan 20 year old, mind the shop whiles I'm awa' the band is supposed to be oan rehearsal but it'll be merr like they'll need hearses the way they're gauin! Och aye the noo!!! ( We're going to get chucked off this site soon if we don't behave any better!! )

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• If eh blethered in meh lult naybdee wid ken whit ehm ah aboot WW(as you well know!!)
                      Thats Rab away back to Govan(phew)
                      Dont mention that affront to The Wallace that Gibson did!!
                      Auchentoshan 20yo!!
                      When did that godly juice come in?
                      Dont mind if i do(strictly medicinal you understand)
                      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Found this guy at the front door arguing with the Melnibonean doormen, he wants the band to try out his own versonof . Barbarian Rhapsody '...says he's going to annihilate the place and everybody in it if he doesn't get his way......Kat....time for THAT dress again....and throw him a bottl eof Baileys to keep himoccupied while TF and I get the baseball bats.
                        Attached Files

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• barbarians...never behaved...dont matter which end of the 'verse they escape from

*heaves a mighty sigh from the depths of her chest* alrighty....*slinks over...hands our primative friend a drink* perhaps I could introduce you to Vlad - our resident viking...?

Comment

• Ah, Kat will keep the young man busy for a bit. And who's to say that his version of Barbarian Rhapsody isn't going to become The Deep Thick's next big hit, eh? I say we give him a chance! Hey, das! D'ya think he might have followed Albannach in? He was probably just following those drums!

Uh, Kat - maybe it's better if you don't introduce him to Vlad... TF is

TF and White: are you working through the single malts in alphabetical order?

And what makes you think we haven't seen that bit in Braveheart?

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Alphabetical order!!
                              What a brilliant idea SH!
                              I'll have a triple Balvenie before sorting out this barbarian infestation that seems to be happening!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• And one for me as well! It'll make a nice change from the Port.

Comment

Working...
                                X