Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Das but there gonna have to settle their own tab!!
    Dont want to hurt the tak......er donations by giving a bunch of tchoochters a free bar!!
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• No worries...they'll pay their own way...or we gals will have OUR way with 'em!

das

Comment

• Thats cool Das,but remember to bring along the flea powder!!
        Line up the Islay malts,i have a penchant for a cheeky wee Laphraig.

CLICK...WHIRR....CLICK.....

The Clash-Bank Robber
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Seems everyone has fleas...first Elric...then Albannach...and now...ME!! However did that happen??!

Thing, in your honor I just raised a glass (for reals) of 10-year old Laphroaig to you! I must go easy on it, only about an inch left in the bottle, and it's quite dear over this side of the pond. Best there is...these Islay malts.

das
          Last edited by dasNdanger; 09-07-2009, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Ya mean Aya, Katy? Aye, he's a sweetie, that wee one...a bit more bashful than Jamesie, but then again, he doesnae have hahr of his ain to hide behind...

das

Comment

• lol Das...I got meself all a-flutter watchin' 'em

...fell in love with the boots, kilts and the sheer bashin' of skins...

that wee one *purrs* be good for a few rounds...if he couldn't keep up with the sparrin', there's always Jamesie

Comment

• Katy, if I didnae know better, I'd swear Jamesie has spawned a bairn or three with tha' drum o' his!

das
                Last edited by dasNdanger; 09-08-2009, 06:13 AM.

Comment

• LMAO!!!!

*goes have a few quick drinks to down that image*

Comment

• Albannach are a bit tame compared to [B]The Deep Thick[B], although the kilts and stuff might go down a treat, especially the Claymores if anyone gets out of hand! The kilts would probably be safer than THAT dress Kat insists on wearing during the bar dancing/dwarf throwing traumas she does regularly now, really must send her one Boaby's Dangerous Pies to calm her down.

TF , this guy appeared at the back door, says he was in the skip with Jolanthus and we might have a vacancy for a Waster Barman, he also says he's from Melnibone and is the real Prince of ruins, personally I just think he's spent his dole money. I'll leave the interview to you, he's just thrown a bottle at the gantry and Kat's laughing herself silly at that. Away for a brush , shovel and a bottle of Chivas Regal with some Chaos Ice.
                    Attached Files

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• TF....emergency, nae merr Boaby's Dangerous Pies fur Kat and Das, they're talkin like us noo and keep them awa' fae they Albannach Appin Tinkers, it can only get worse!!! Nae merr drink either, they're oan stage at the end o' the week.

Comment

• White, you only have ta ask and I'll put that dress on again...only for weekend performances tho - cant have my reputation tarnished

With the boys visitin' tho...have ta wear me garb (minus da frock), distract 'em and maybe I can flog a pair o' boots

Comment

• Ah, very nice indeed, das! Just the thing to start the day off right.

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• *peeks in beer barrel...spies wws...*

An' nae merr bashin' oan Albannach! Their drooms arrr merr powerrful than those wee Boaby Pies! It's the flootterin' kilts tha' gives 'em the edge!

das

EDIT: And you are most welcome, Sparrow. Enjoy the day, and all the mental images that may go along with it!
                            Last edited by dasNdanger; 09-08-2009, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• Das, you sound like Mel Gibson on steroids....or something else mind bending, the new guys are never going to come near the Inn with all the chaos going on and SH!!! Davinas' going mental again!!! The Police Call Box is NOT the toilet, and take the mascara with you when you leave!!! That guy waiting for the interview has just thrown another bottle at the gantry, Kat and Das are giggling in the corner with the captured albinos, just another day in the Multiversal Moorcock Inn, I'm off for a bottle of bacardi and some Chaos Ice!

Comment

• !!

Well, I did have a cortisone shot in my shoulder this weekend, may explain a few things...

Or, it's just the drooms an' the pipes...and the flooterin' kilts... callin' tae me Scottish blood...

das

Comment

Working...
                                X