Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Das, SH and Kat, put the albinos down, the Govs back and as TF said, we have had to nail everything down, the Gov also wants a tax on the cider sales and a gloomy candle lit table in the corner so he can try to brood like Elric. Gov, does the perry you have anything to do with Katy Perry? If so, I'll have three of them, although her vocals are not as good as The Deep Thick!

TF, the Deep Thick want paid, we have the two Ceshian coins Das tried to swindle the slot machine with, maybe they can split that. They're on at 8 p.m. tonight in the main lounge with their new hit ' all I want for Christmas is a new albino ', with a new lead base from Jolanthus if we can get him out of the skip at the back in time. Now that Gov's back we better behave, Kat, no more of THAT dress.....no don't take it off now we have children in the multiversal creche! The Pole Dancers have a new blue girl, she looks kind of dangerous with that axe but by the time I have my third bottle, I won't care!Oh well, hope for another busy night so TF and I can hit the bank again,,,,er I mean go straight to the charity box. Clear that third ditch on the left,I'm coming through. Wheelbarrows now avavilable at rental prices, see TF for the paperwork!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• Das, Kat. SH, I know it/s the interval but the Dwarf Throwing is NOT on, we've had a complaint from a small bearded guy called Oladhan from some Bulgar place who says Das threw him thirty feet out of the lounge window and he's now being sued for damaging three Pan tang war chariots and one mangled tiger. He also says he can never look at another Bulgar woman again since he saw Kat on vocals in THAT dress on the bar and he's now mentally scarred. He should live in Dundee!!! ( Sorry TF couldn't resist it!! )

Right , the bands back on, Elric is glaring moodily at SparrowHawk, Das is giggling madly before her song begins and Kat has just punched the Ramsay lookalike ( How did he get in? )

Now, the bottle of 8 year old Glencoe has been opened, TF, get your glass, we have a full house again....hee hee hee

Comment

• Elric's glaring at me? ButwhadidIdoooooooo? Oh, wait, he always looks like that when we play "Sea of Fate"... Hey, Kat and das - better make the next song a bit more cheerful. Elric's looking that way again.

And where's the port gone?

Oh, the 'ell with it - pour me a tot of that Glencoe, White! Just set it here on top of the keyboard and I'll get to it when Allen does his solo.

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Vino (Local made), and chocolate makes EVERYTHING all better! I didn't even feel the steroid shot I just got in my shoulder...

Feeling a bit better...so 'scuse me while I go curl up in the corner with Elric. He's so needy lately...

I must admit to still being under the influence of aforementioned fruit of the vine, and so I really have no idea what everyone else is up to. All I know is that I will not be pole dancing, singing, or scaring away unwanted chefs and reality tv hosts.

I may, however, be wearing a lampshade on my head...

das

Comment

• Brilliant!!
            The Glencoes in!!
            Been away having a hard day spending some takings...er...i mean donating some of the charity money.
            But im ready for a song Kat!!
            Hey Das,SH,get that guy back in here,he's nicked my bike!!
            Well WW,its your good selfs turn to monitor the taki..charity money tomorrow-Enjoy!
            I'll let you off for sledging Scumdee...i mean The Peoples Republic of Dundee but be careful,if you say the D word four times the pub will be over-run by the famous three J's-
            Jakies, Junkies and Jammy Bds!!
            Its ok im paying the band in Melniboneans!!
            "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I think I'll pass on the tunes...after that lovely lad SH brought in, I might decide to hell with the dress n wear just me fur

Comment

• Careful Kat,all the paramedics booked themselves into re-hab after the last time!!
                "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Wot, Katy?! Elric the Albino Lifeguard does nothing for ye??

Heh...more paleness for me.

das

Comment

• they shoulda stayed away from me blades then...

I'll go order a replacement then *pouts* I really did like this number...

Last edited by Katy; 09-06-2009, 04:38 AM.

Comment

• Another successful night at the Inn, more silver pieces for TF and I to go for a bucket.....er to send to charity......Das, Kat and Sparrowhawk, will you PLEASE leave the albinos alone, didn't we have enough trouble with the dwarf throwing incident? Elric and co will be claiming asylum next which means we will have to let them stay 24/7 at the Inn. Has Allen woken up from the photoshop enchantment yet? That cat thing is still lurking about but now I see Das has her eyes on the dandy fox guy who's just arrived....better put a bowl out for him and warn him about the girls who prowl about in the lounge. The gantry has been redone since the Kat incident and we now have perry cider on draught for the Gov, complete with taxes. I'm starting early today so I'll have a large cold Bud and a Jim Bean on ice, barkeep and keep them coming until I collapse!!! what time do the pole dancers start again? No, Kat, get back under the table, we want to keep the customers here!!!

Comment

• New Barmaid applicant

TF, This one just arrived on a moonbeam road asking if we had any vacancies for a barmaid, maybe you could arrange an interview, I think he/she has been on a few threads looking for work! He/she says she knows Das....so that's not on for a start!!!
                        Says the names' Davina...or something like that, if she gets the job, keep Allen away, he's still recovering fromthe furry cat enchantment!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• ah Das...my likin' for lads runs a tad more to the big, brutish and viking...

what's not to love 'bout dat

Comment

• so I take it you n the 'barrow are fightin' 'gain White?

I might just slip into me work gear and stay at the door...wait for Vlad to come back so I can flog mee boots back of 'im...

Ladies, I do believe me need a pay increase

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy View Post
                              ah Das...my likin' for lads runs a tad more to the big, brutish and viking...

what's not to love 'bout dat

Body odor.

das

Comment

• lmao!

Comment

Working...
                                X