Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kat.... chocolate, Bailey's and boots don't really mix with your Multiversal Celebrity Image now, ( you didn't have them on when you had ' the Gantry ' episode' ! ) , maybe we should have an ' I'm a multiversal non celebrity don't get me out of here ' charity night. That Magners Pear cider is going to my head again. Have to ship some to Sparrowhawk as she's trying to grab my case in the back of the bar.

Thought I would let you all know TF and I have expanded, ( Of course with ample parking! ) we are now open in the extended lounge for weddings, birthdays, trials, executions, anything TF and I can charge for entry into,,,,,er I mean it's all for charity.....Sparrowhawk put the albeeno down he's already been claimed by Das and her cousin Kas is looking angrily at you from her post at the door with the other Melnibonean.

Melnibonean cocktails now on the list, first up Dragon's Fire, made from dragon venom brewed for 1,000 years and fermented in Portuguese Port barrels, now just ready,,,,,only 100 silver Melnibonean pieces a glass ( chortles greedily...).

TF, send over a large antiquary and that Pole Dancer called Terhali, I know she's green and a bit mad but who cares.

The band better rest up ' cause they're back on tomorrow night, then a gig in the Kamarg next week, Das is in the video on Dragon back singing their next hit, ' I don't want to set Imryyr on fire......'

Time to head for the ditch....hey what are these boots doing in here?

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• White... if I had my way, I'd look like this fine young lass

Altho, I do like blue .... machetes... and look, no boots

Comment

• WW,i thought we were going to hide that Magners from SH,you know what happened the last time!
        Im glad you got that nifty bit of advertising out about the extensions though,now we can really see those coffers..erm charity money build up!!
        Kat,you would kick her ass with those army boots-no problem!
        I told Terhali to go over and see you WW but for some reason shes eating the curtains again.
        Looking forward to the Das video exclusive!
        Its that time in the evening again so im back on the Aberlour.
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• It's kind of funny, but I don't actually remember what happened last time. It must have been really good cider...

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Originally posted by white wolf's son View Post
            That Magners Pear cider is going to my head again.
            Originally posted by thingfish View Post
            WW,i thought we were going to hide that Magners from SH,you know what happened the last time!
            You wooda dun well to hoide it from me, n'all! What av Oi told yer. Coider is made from apples. Pears make perry. Tell Sparrerork to drink it quick or Oi'll chuck it out.

Originally posted by white wolf's son View Post
            Melnibonean cocktails now on the list, first up Dragon's Fire, made from dragon venom brewed for 1,000 years and fermented in Portuguese Port barrels, now just ready,,,,,only 100 silver Melnibonean pieces a glass ( chortles greedily...).
            Dragun'z Foire, eh? Oi'll av one a they in loo of damages on the bloody pear "coider" matter and a point a scrumpy.

Churrs!
            You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

• Help!!
              Govs back!
              Nail everything down because that scrumpy he makes,not only can you taste and smell it,you can actually hear it!!
              "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• It's been a bad day, so 'scuse me while I go brood in the corner. Not in the mood for anything else. Even Elric and Zenith better steer clear. Pretty bad, eh? Yeah. Remind me not to hold down a fulltime job in my next life.

Barkeep, gimme something strong, and mind-numbing...

das

Comment

• A double Cream of the Barley coming right up Das.

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Sorry to hear that your day was so awful, das. I hear one of the bouncers - the tall, handsome, platinum blonde feller with the gorgeous ice-blue eyes that kind of crinkle in the corners when he smiles - has really amazing hands and ... and gives the most amazing neck rubs! I will send him your way once you have had a chance to unwind a bit.

Hey, TF, did you restock the port yet?

I knew that apples make cider, but I have never heard of perry...

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• makes two of us SH learnin' sumfin' new every-day...

Gov'nor...wont you stay...'ave a dance and twinge as Das drums a beat on dem fickle lads...s'always good for a giggle or three she be tricky with 'dem whips...

TF, go give White a bit of a boot n get the gang together for a song

as for me...I be off to go 'ave a dance on da bar. Aunt Rosa 'as bin kind 'nuff to send a few bo'els ma way *hick* ya'...s'all good so long as I don't fall off

Comment

• Yes, Kat, this blog is very educational!

Oh, das, the guy I sent over looks a bit like this:

Comment

• ooooo...wouldnt be kickin' him outta bed for fartin'

SH, think ya' may 'ave made yer'elf a friend for life dere ... no way Das'd pass 'im up

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                            Yes, Kat, this blog is very educational!

Oh, das, the guy I sent over looks a bit like this:
                            Oh, that's very nice...but to be honest, I really prefer this sort:

das

Comment

• Well, since you were in a bit of a temper when you came in last night, I thought the burly one would be better able to handle the abuse if you got out the whips and such...

Lean and lanky - I'll remember next time! But it looks like Kat will take Bruno off your hands.

Comment

• Elric, the Albino Lifeguard!

das

Comment

Working...
                                X