Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okie dokie, I'll replace it with Moonglum Serenade...

das

Comment

• And let's throw in "Miles from Elwher" and "(I'm bein' followed by a) Moonglum"

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• I can see Graham Chapman with his majors uniform waiting in the wings at this point!!
        I need a few brandies i think!
        Oh and Pecan nuts,lots of Pecan nuts.
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I didn't know pecans had nu...

uh...nevermind.

My voice is plum wore-out. Gonna take a rest, have a sip of Jager...and brush Elric's hair...

das

Comment

• gonna set him purrin' at that rate Das

I'll pass on the pecans and go drown in the corner. White can wheel me out later...

*throws the mic to TF* time you got your vocals dancin' lad

Comment

• Originally posted by AllenBG View Post
              Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
              Ugh...they want me to sing??!
              Why not, they've put a bass-player on lead guitar...
              That's funny, I play lead on the bass.

*slides up to the bar and asks for* One bourbon, one scotch and one beer. Top shelf please
              Mutant Ill-Tempered Sea Bass Player

Comment

• Takes another slurp of his ale
                How about Seven Seas of Woe? Haven't done that one for a while... or ever...

Comment

• \
                  das was ready with her didgeridoo as Cowell tried to sneak back in dressed as one of the backing singers.
                  Last edited by David Mosley; 09-03-2009, 03:20 AM.
                  _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
                  _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
                  _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
                  _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

• Thought one of those backing singers was way out of key Dave!
                    Took me a while to notice mind you.
                    Well now that my throat has worn out i'll pass the mic to WW and indulge in some raspberry schnapps and a triple Laphraig!!
                    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Is that what they really look like? AllenBG obviously is under some enchantment....where's his drums? Anyway, as the Deep Thick were a great success, we're having to employ extra staff, one of the interviewees says she's related to Das, her name is KasNkickass, although she looks nothing like the Deep Thick people, she also says she is a former girlfriend of TF in his Drambuie days.....with her being 3'2" tall, one leg, one eye, that may well be right!! Oh, what's that black sword doing flying across the lounge? TF, didn't mean it, it's all Das's fault because Kas is related to her! Uuuuurrrkkk!!! Just as well Stormbringer missed and hit the Granbretanian at the back, I need a large Snake Bite now and three Glenfiddichs. See everyone tonight !!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by white wolf's son View Post
                        Is that what they really look like? AllenBG obviously is under some enchantment....
                        It's called Adobe's Photoshopic Glamour, but as it's a level 25 spell, inexperienced enchanters sometime produce less than convincing results.
                        _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
                        _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
                        _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
                        _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

• And dont forget the flat head for putting your pint on WW!!
                          Kas is here more in a consultancy role i think!
                          Well thats the old pub cleaned up after last nights cantankery,getting those stains out of the curtains was a nightmare!!
                          Snakebites sound good WW,i'll have one whilst i sidle up to the jukebox to put on something apt-

CLICK...WHIRR...CLICK...

Another Drinking Song-The Mighty Mighty Bosstones

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Yeah, that's das in her blond wig - she just wears it on stage.

Well, I'm off to my day job. See everyone tonight. The band is thinking about doing an "all-request" show later this week, so get your special song requests in so das and Kat can brush up on the lyrics.
                            Last edited by Sparrowhawk; 09-03-2009, 06:48 AM.

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Ah you are lucky SH,this IS my day job!!
                              Im off to clean some pipes and sample the new batch of scrumpy just in.

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by David Mosley View Post
                                Originally posted by white wolf's son View Post
                                Is that what they really look like? AllenBG obviously is under some enchantment....
                                It's called Adobe's Photoshopic Glamour, but as it's a level 25 spell, inexperienced enchanters sometime produce less than convincing results.
                                Drat, I knew that the beard wasn't working...

Comment

Working...
                                X