Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
    Yes, no man can stand against Das and her hell-forged whip, Weltbringer!
    The campaign to get das to change her avatar from the pasty fella to this:

officially starts now!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by David Mosley; 02-22-2011, 03:43 PM. Reason: Linked picture to 'attached thumbnail'.
    _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
    _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
    _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
    _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

• But I don't look like that anymore...

Of course, I don't look like Pasty White Boy either.

das
      Last edited by dasNdanger; 09-01-2009, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• ...moves to a quiet table in the corner, has another sip of wine and sits back to enjoy the show.....

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
          But I don't look like that anymore...
          Oh, so we're changing our story now, are we?
          Last edited by David Mosley; 02-22-2011, 03:44 PM.
          _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
          _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
          _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
          _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

• Sparrow...you're supposed to come help me!! Join me in my liqueur and expresso laced tiramisu sandwich, there's room! Scoot it, Elric! Make room for Sparrow!

Oh, David! You are not supposed to remember the things I say! I certainly don't!

das

Comment

• das!! Caught again!!! first of all, attempt larceny with a Cesh forged coin, then impersonating a Pan Tang Pole Dancer! Kat won't be able to keep up!
              Here we all thought the low cut blouse was enough to keep the patrons eyes off the pole dancers for a second or two.

Is that the picture you use on your Multiversal Passport? No wonder you fly along the Moonbeam roads! So THAT'S why Elric was brooding with you quietly in the corner while Zenith had his cigarette. If this keeps up, we'll have to move you to Hell's Kitchen with Ramsay and his black eye ( the one he got from Kat, not the Corum alike one!! ).

David, my vote Das changes the avatar....( I know I'll suffer for this!! so more Cruz Campo and a bottle of finest Urcal village 5 minute old sherry!! ) Hic!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• Staggers past, braids dishevelled, clutching the hand (or maybe paw...) of a green-furred catwoman who *said* she was from Arcturus...

Hiya Das! Liking the Deeta von Tease look, it suits you... Plenty of this ale left if you fancy it? Not quite as brain-numbing as the Gargleblaster, but does the job excellently! And there's absinthe, but it'll probably send you blind - or mad - or something...

Lurches off with his new "friend" in tow

Comment

• Originally posted by AllenBG View Post
                  [I]Staggers past, braids dishevelled, clutching the hand (or maybe paw...) of a green-furred catwoman who *said* she was from Arcturus...

Lurches off with his new "friend" in tow
                  Allen............That's actually the guy in the cat suit who asked for the litter tray last night...........better stay off the Absinthe!!

Comment

• Good to see the old place busy again!
                    Im having the Absinthe with some of that Tiramasu!!
                    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by thingfish View Post
                      Good to see the old place busy again!
                      Im having the Absinthe with some of that Tiramasu!!
                      I'll have some as well, as long as Kat stays away from the pole tonight. Poor Vlad.

Comment

• I saw Vlad getting stretchered out just as i was coming in!
                        Definitely a good sign for the rest of the night!!
                        Im going to try out that new bottle of Aberlour that is just in
                        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• TF...I'm not so sure Elric and Zenith will appreciate you nibblin' on their pastries...

das

Comment

• All right, das. I'll stay a bit longer and join you and the Winter brothers, uh, I mean Zenith and Elric. I hope you saved me a bit of that tiramisu. And I'll have a glass of port, thanks. Make it Cockburn's 1963! Put it on my tab, if you will, barkeep. Oh, good. Zenith is going to serenade us!

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Dangit, Sparrow! You show up right when I'm on me way out the door! Chasin' after DS Hathaway now...he's such a cute li'l bugger!

Off to the fair! Oi! Maybe not an Inspector Lewis episode afterall - more like a Midsomer Murders village fête! Here there be wine tasting! Woo!

das

Comment

• Oh its ok Das,they are in no fit state to complain after the little surprise i put in their Yellow wine!!
                                Cockburn '63 SH-Very refined,i think i'll just hang about your table and enjoy the fumes

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X