Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TF/Kat, please get up off the floor, the Inn has a 24 hour licence, so open the door before Das gets here. I was thinking of ordering some Kristal champagne for the more discerning clients, how are the finances? Kat.....get up....now....the vacuum is on!!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• *gulps downa shot of Absinthe n staggers upright...sorta*

ah lad..where have you been!? We were gonna send out the search party but with you leavin' with the 'barrow...well...thought you might need a moment

wha...? we entertaining?

...may need to find that stick...

Comment

• Ay?
        What happened?
        Who..where..what am i?
        Is the bar open?
        Oh good all is right with the world again then,i'll have a half scrumpy and a Glenlivet stout yeoman!!
        Hey WW did you remember to bring back the wheelbarrow i think its goin to be needed soon!
        Yahoo! You managed to procure some of Boabys multiversal pies.
        Superb!!
        Wait 'till i stagger over to the jukebox

CLICK.....WHIRR.....CLICK..

Queen-Death on two Legs
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Boaby's pies are in the barrow, it's at the back door, better it get before the U.N. declares us a sanctioned zone and we don't get any more alcohol. The Horror.....the horror....the horror

Comment

• Cool.
            Thats the pies and the alcohol in without any of those beady little UN eyes noticing!
            I was wondering how the pub was busier today than usual.
            Im goin to destroy some more of that Glenlivet while i still can!!
            "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Tf, Do you and Katy ever go home, or am I just too hammered in the Multiverse to notice you leaving....and coming back....and leaving...coming back!!! Hic!

Comment

• I am home....hic!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Well, looks like we're here for the night, better get more wheelbarrows!! See you {hic} in t'morning........will somebody please wake Kat up?

Comment

• Kats away getting the cocktail comestibles in,she'll be back later.
                    Hope you have the seat belt on WW,im away to break open the 25yo Dalwhinnie!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• If she comes back in wearing that dress again, I'm setting the cat on her. Can you manage a bottle of Glengoyne with the Clark Gable label? If not, the Dalwhinnie will do great. See you in the morning, TF, third ditch on the left!

Comment

• I know the batch of Glengoyne you are on about.
                        Didnt that get outlawed by the EU again?
                        Dont you hog that ditch again now!!

CLICK.....WHIRR.....CLICK...

Hit and Run-Girlschool

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• ye gods...cant a lass get some sleep 'round here?

TF n White, we really need some inflatables or sumfin'...ground is hard n that 'barrow isnt any help at all slide from side to side, bounced and basically tried to throw me out! So you guys can tame that one...she's a bit too fiery for me...

By the look of 'em pies, they be none too clean n a tad too vocal for my likin' *pokes one...watches it fart n deflate* then again, that could be just what we need...lol

Cat's luv me White *slappin' the halo on 'fore any notices *

Comment

• Had a word with the wheelbarrow,nuthin doing im afraid,he's holding out for an 8.8% pay rise before he;ll transport any more inebriates.
                            So anyway hes sacked and sold and i've bought us a teleporter from the change so we're sorted!!
                            I'll have three fingers of Pochin and a fowlers wee heavy please!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• woot! say...that isnt him spyin' 'round the corner there, is it? may have ta throw a pie or two at him

*slides the glass over* you'll be the death of me TF I'm still on coffee...see...*points to IV*

Comment

• That IV looks like it could do with replacin Kat!
                                Here try this one!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X