Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohhh Dear Katy,Katy,Katy
    Never use the word Scotch to describe the water of God
    You'll get hewn down by the faerie claymore.
    AHHHH!! i just said it!!
    What is it with that table twisting all the time,looks like we'll have to get the Multiversal Maintenance crew in again!!
    Or is it as i suspect-
    Just us again.
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• awww...I'ze sorry...still got the o'der green fairy peering over me shoulder

...and how big is this claymore anyways? Does this mean I gotta leave a plate of milk by the doorstep tonight?

The crew's never 'round when you need 'em. Might just need to kick the darn thing n see what happens

Comment

• No you're ok Katy,i was the last to use the S word so it'll be after me(again!)
        Yeah lets have a few more and start kicking the table.
        Oops,better nip out for some doorstep milk
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• TF...call me Kat...keep thinkin' it's my parents calling me or sumthin' lol

*dashes outside with milk, wormwood and rue and a cookie* think that'll do it....?

hmmm...maybe should start weavin' ya' a necklace of shamrock...darn it, I cant remember the other one...but yeh, or sumfin'

Comment

• No problem Kat!
            Speaking of 'or sumfin' i'll have a Dalwhinnie and a Tequila straight up please(and none o that salt and lemon carry on!!)
            Its ok i've got the last of the little people in a box under my bed,but i'll still have the cookie!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• *slides it over with a slight cringe* hell of a mix goin' on there. Do we need the wheelbarrow yet? *givin' the table a slight kick as it wobbles 'tween phases*

lol...that's a relief...take the cookie but if anyone asks....

Comment

• The pub wheelbarrow has disappeared,oh no,wait a minute,WWS was taken home in it last night wasnt he?
                Nah,youre right,i need to pace myself a bit tonight so its a pint glass full of Irish coffee for me with only 6 nips in it!!
                I think that table...its......ALIVE!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• in the spirit of small things amusing...your little dude is doin' a jig is in perfect timing with this song

bugger...means we gotta go prod White for it back....wonder if clicking heels works

as for the table TF...you talk to it...

...it'd probably bite me or sumfin'

Comment

• So he is..hey...howd'ye do that?
                    Its ok he'll probably get carried in on it later,he has to preserve his energy for all that malt whisky he puts away in here
                    Anything new on the jukebox...lets see.....

CLICK....WHIRR......CLICK...

Blue Oyster Cult-Black Blade..

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• hehehehe...I'ze special *rummages for that damn halo*

oooooo...havent heard them for a bit

*goes off to find a big stick to prod with*

Comment

• Not an easy skill that,stick prodding!,especially when the bloody table keeps moving!
                        Wonder what entertainment this fine establishment has on this weekend?

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• you hold the darn thing down n I'll prod. If that doesn''t work..well...

*looks innocently 'bout n shrugs 'fore throwin' down another 'O'*

Comment

• Oh..look...its stopped!
                            Best get some more drinks in-
                            Mines is a double Drambuie
                            What you having?

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• LOL..I know I'll regret this in the mornin'...

....rosa with shots of Absinthe

I can see immortality just on the horizon lol

Comment

• TF/Kat.......Oh ma heed....Was that a wheelbarrow I woke up with this morning? I thought the name was Betty, or ....dear God..Isa....oh this is a nightmare....ok, I've woken up, next time please make sure I am put on the Moorcock Express Bus straight home, the barrow fell into a ditch and they just left me there, empty bottle and everything.

For the weekend, I have ordered a gourmet surprise of a lorry load of Boabie's Dangerous Pies from the Clansman...Chaos reigns supreme in the Moorcock Inn.

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X