Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me too Katy(he says downing that well needed triple)
    I think i'll need a double Anaconda to steady myself after that one!!
    Oh and chasers.....lots of chasers!!
    I wonder whos playing in the lounge tonight?
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• "....so long n thanks for all the fish. so sad that it should come to this..."

errrrrrr...oh gawd...my head...whoever they are TF, tell 'em to turn it down a notch...

...that's the last time I drink vodka late on a school night

Comment

• Ah!!
        Not the dreaded vodka on a school night!
        And heres me drinking 15yo Dalwhinnie on a bath night!!
        Shockin' but understandable behaviour.
        Its ok Katy im off to throw some scrumpy over their mixing desk.
        That'll show them!
        Hic!!
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I found some Magners' Cider, having it over ice in a tall glass, TF, telll the band to turn it down, they'll give Katy a headache! Don't want the Moorcock Inn to get raided!!! I'll order the 21 Year old Bowmore for next weekend!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• 21 yo Bowmore WWS!!
            Be sure to give me a shout when that comes in.
            Its ok Katys not daft,she knows that the only cure for a hangover is-

MORE ALCOHOL!!!

Who said that?
            Dont mind if i do!

A pint of Buckfast and a double Isle of Jura please stout yeoman!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• ...throbbing head, bulging eyes and a total lack of any real conscious thought aside...gonna go buy a case of rosè from Italy. It's called Rosa di Ninfa...little on the sweet side and costs like $5 a bottle

What? Bath night during the week? What's gotten into you TF? Thought that was reserved only for special occassions. Maybe you should put that down and have another shooter

Turn da tunes back up and lay down the glasses lads...I can see a blinder of a week ahead

Comment

• Ah my long lost aunt Rosa,i was wondering where she had got to!
                What i forgot to tell you Katy is what im bathing in!!
                Yep,as you called it,looks like a blindin' week ahead here so i'll pace myself-

Double Aberdour with a Special Brew chaser plz

Cheers m'dears

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• puts a new spin on 'smellin' like a brewery'

still too early to be joinin' ya'...not even noon

besides... the wine is hot

Comment

• So...what goes on here?

(I just downed a couple glasses of vino...not sure if that counts...)

das

Comment

• That counts large as far as im concerned Das!
                      Now pull up a chair and bring the bottle.
                      Oh..
                      And one for me too!!
                      Ahh...hot wine Katy...keeps ye regular!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• not a rosa TF... that just goes against breeding

Das...mandatary bottle on the first date...other than that, so long as you keep TF liquored up, he's happy

White was here somewhere with the Gov' but dunno...I think Gov's still woozy from the Absinthe and White's waitin' to see if I'll pass out again

Comment

• I think you're constitution has hardened since that tequila binge Katy so you may have to try that wee bit harder to pass out!!
                          The new stocks of everything are coming in today so for now i'll make do with-
                          4 blue Aftershocks with a Staropramen chaser!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Das, a couple of glasses of vino count, as long as they are large ones. TF and Katy, I'll make sure the Bowmore arrives quick style, I'm just back from a long day at the beach with the Chaos Twins and Xiombarg Junior, so I'm at the Moorcock Inn for hte rest of the night.....ALL of it. TF, get the drams out!!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• Ok WWS you've twisted my arm!
                              If thats the Bowmore in, line me up a few goldies.
                              The new 'multiversal' pool table has just arrived,it can change into any shape you want before you break off.

CLICK.......WHIRR.....CLICK

The Jam-Down in the Tube Station at Midnight

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• and here I thought I'd switch to somethin' soft

I'd be happy with Irish B on ice atm .....there's a few drinks I dont touch no more TF...tequila, whisky, southern comfort and scotch are amongst the unfortunate few...lmao...bad, bad things happens

*stares curiously at the twisting table*

Comment

Working...
                                X