Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll have a go at Pietros' Tongerlo Bolnd, she sounds like a bit of a player!!! Maybe I'll have a drambuie as well to keep thinghs civilized.

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• Ah..good to see all the staunch constitutions within this fine establishment!
      I'll have a snakebite consisting of the house Scrumpy and Carlsberg Special Brew with a wee Balvenie to keep it company!!
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Oi'm coidered roight up!

< bang >

< crash >

'S'at absinf 'nall!

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

• A dram of Dalwhinnie for me please.

Comment

• Ah..a refined palate there Duncan!
            I cant believe no-one hid the absinthe from Gov,we'll need to order a new batch now!
            Im having a hair of the dog-
            A pint of Belhaven Export and a double Glayva!
            "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by thingfish View Post
              Ah..good to see all the staunch constitutions within this fine establishment!
              I'll have a snakebite consisting of the house Scrumpy and Carlsberg Special Brew with a wee Balvenie to keep it company!!
              Tf, The Heather I knew from the Disco analosity thread was right into snake bites but she was certainly not from Dundee. Anyway I don't think she'd be allowed into the Moorcock Inn now!!!! Have a Gle Bhath on me!!!!

Comment

• Cheers WWS dont mind if i do!
                A snakebite drinking lady ay!
                Her parents must have been from The City of Discovery then!!

CLUNK......CLUNK....WHIRR....CLUNK....

Wheels of Steel-Saxon...

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Tf, Nah, she was from Clarkston, south Glasgow, also liked a Southern Comfort and Lemonade.......she was a bit of a maddie.

Comment

• *falls backwards, laughin', drink in hand* didnt know the Gov'nor couldnt 'andle 'is liquor...

*peering over the table top, giggles...* does anyone know where the shot glasses are?

Comment

• Oh Gov can handle his liquor alright,thats the worry,he'll be handling ALL of it!!
                      Heres a pile of freshly squeezed shot glasses Katy,fill em up with the nectar of your choice!
                      But make mine a triple please!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• ....alrighty then fellow patrons...for your drinking pleasures....

Orgasms (Irish cream liqueur, amaretto liqueur, coffee liqueur). I prefer the screaming kind (vodka, coffee liqueur, amaretto, Irish cream liqueur)
                        Irish Coffee Drops (double espresso vodka, Irish cream liqueur, Guinness)
                        and later...when it sets...Jello shots

requests can be found here ---> http://cocktails.about.com/od/cockta...tr_recipes.htm

I know where I'll be gettin' my ideas for my next b'day
                        Last edited by Katy; 08-16-2009, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Nice!
                          I'll have a triple Apocalypse Now please.

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• lol TF... you lost me at tequila..that stuff makes you do evil things

*throws a triple your way*

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy View Post
                              lol TF... you lost me at tequila..that stuff makes you do evil things

*throws a triple your way*
                              Katy, NOT you as well, please!!!! Thingfish, leave her alone!

Comment

• awww...but Whiiiiiite... I'ze likes it 'ere

Comment

Working...
                                X