Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lumpy bits means yer don't ave to stop fer food sawoffen. Nuvver pointa scrump, please, Pietro!

Whurr 'as that bloody landlord got to?
    You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

• The landlords busy de-cokeing the pipes after that last batch Gov!
      He may be some time!
      Whats the entertainment like this weekend?
      Hope its not that prog yodeller again!!
      That'll be a quadruple Balvenie stout yeoman!
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• We got that Mongoliern bloke, 'oo does the froat singin'. I fink he be doin' 'is Joiee Divizion set the noight.
        You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

• Yesssss!!
          That should make the coider sloide down!
          As long as he doesnt do his jazz set!!
          "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Oh god, no! Moiles Davis and Humpfree Lytawetun jus' don' sound roight dun loike tha'.
            Last edited by Governor of Rowe Island; 08-07-2009, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Oi know,and then theres the way that he utilises that monkey he has!!
              Not for the squeamish.
              Seeing as the malt and scrumpy chasers are going down a treat i think i'll hang around for his act.

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Tonight, I've got a fridge full of Dutch and Belgian beer. My sister in law brought me three six packs of assorted abbey beers from Brussels, the other day.

But, I've got to work tomorrow.

Comment

• Sounds like a good idea Pietro.
                  Crack one open for me.

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Tonight, I've been mostly drinking the Tongerlo Blond.
                    Last edited by Pietro_Mercurios; 08-08-2009, 05:44 PM. Reason: Only two o's in Tongerlo

Comment

• Is that legal Pietro?

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by thingfish View Post
                        Is that legal Pietro?
                        In the Benelux and, allegedly, 15 US States.

Comment

• And rightly so!
                          Right now im having some elderberry Cairn 'o' Mhor

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Hit me up...I've finished the damned thing! only one more assignment to go n first year is OVER!!!!

*whilst waiting for a vodka, lime n soda with a dash of Absinthe...grins contemplating....nuffin' good *

Comment

• Well done Katy!
                              Tell you what,i'll bring over the special edition 2 litre bottle of Absinthe,it looks like you're goin' to need it!!
                              Plenty of dancing goin on in the lounge where the resident experimental nose-flute band are rippin'it up big time!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• hmmm...touch of sinus conjestion, I dare say

thankfully, this one is only 2500 words lol

drag out the bottle, lay down some glasses n maybe, the fairy will write it for me

Comment

Working...
                                X