Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm drinkin' Keystone Lights tonight, also known as Beer Kool-Aid. Can someone pass me the remote? I wanna put some televangelists on while I drink (minus all volume). It's even more fun to watch their voiceless shenanigans while having a Beer Kool-Aid. (I like doing impersonations of their facial expressions.)

And if anyone has requests, I've got a pocketful of coins for the jukebox. Starting off, I'll play "Shine On You Crazy Diamond." <B122 - click - whirrr>
    Last edited by Gilgamesh; 07-26-2008, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• I'll set the tv channel Gil.
      click...click...
      That's it!

You pick the song.
      I'm gonna have to consume mass quantities and dilute this memory...pronto!

Comment

Man. I'm three sheets to the wind and I still don't fancy mine much...

Two pints of Old Speckled, please.
        Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• Originally posted by voilodian ghagnasdiak View Post
          I'll set the tv channel Gil.
          click...click...
          That's it!

You pick the song.
          I'm gonna have to consume mass quantities and dilute this memory...pronto!
          There's no way I can even approach a caricature of that face! I'll just stick to pretending that constipated squinting is an indication of deep prayer and that I'm hopping up and down with excitement on stage while simultaneously pretending to pass wind.

You have to admit, looking at televangelists (minus all volume) does promote beer sales!

I've finished Beer Kool-Aid number two. May I have another? Nobody else is going to drink them, so do I get a discount?

And how about "Welcome to the Machine" next? <B124 - click - whirrrr...>
          Last edited by Gilgamesh; 07-26-2008, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• Whoaaagh!!!
            (pause as thingfish runs to bathroom for tete a tete with the big white telephone).......
            Guys Guys
            What the f... are you doing to me,those are 2 of the scariest specimens i've seen in a long time,you would need to put 4 bags over their heads just in case the first 3 fell off!!
            You made me throw up tonights alcohol so it looks like i better start again.
            2 pint of Tequila please and a pickled egg!!
            Agree VG
            To Bob C
            "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Next toast is to thingfish and his good health. (I just read the tf thread)
              Have a red-eye on me tf.
              ...."ploook"....goes a coin in the jukebox for a little Hair Of The Dog.....skzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt.....

"Red hot mama
              Velvet charmer
              Times come to pay your dues....
              Now your messin....
              Now youre messin with...
              A tough son of a bitch".....

Comment

• Much Appreciated VG
                Hey no need for blushes my friend,just keep the red eyes comin and such first class jukebox selection up as well
                Feeling a bit rough after last nights activities in here.
                I had this weird dream about two lizard like 'women'.No idea where that came from VG!!!
                So i think i will have a scrumpy chaser to settle me down again
                "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• The weekend isn't over yet?

Guess it's time for another beer Kool-Aid. If someone will pass me the remote, I'll put something else on. Tammy Faye has had enough mileage, don't you think?

How about some Supertramp? "Take the Long Way Home"? <C125 - click - whirrr...>

Comment

• Far from over G!
                    In fact this one should end just in time for xmas 2011 i think
                    Quick question-what is a beer kool aid?
                    Is this some exotic american tipple?
                    Will it make me blind?
                    If not,why not?
                    A nice bit of Supertramp there G,i think i will line up The Drinking Song by the Mighty Mighty Bosstones next just to keep it nice and apt
                    Was Tammy Faye one of those nightmarish witches that VG scared me with?
                    If so then too much mileage is a compliment
                    Cheers!!!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• TF, Tammy Faye was a televangelist groupie. Since televangelists pretend to be holy men, they marry their groupies before schtupping them. And get this - those two pictures - they are of the same woman at two different stages of her life! Isn't that amazing?

Beer Kool-Aid is what I call the weak beers that seem to be beer flavored water. One of them is marketed as Keystone Light. It's extremely light. The good news is that because they're so wimpy, one gets the impression that three times as many can be had at one outing.

Wish I could stick around, but one beer for me is plenty this early in the morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilgamesh View Post
                        . And get this - those two pictures - they are of the same woman at two different stages of her life! Isn't that amazing?
                        No Way!!
                        That IS amazing G
                        You can see the badness in that second photo shining through-truly evil!!!!
                        Well seeing as its a new week im taking it easy.
                        So i will just have a double Isle of Jura with some Kool Aid scrumpy stout yeoman.
                        How many pints?
                        Och go on then,just the three.
                        And you guys?

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Afterwork wetters??
                          Cold lager on draught tf.
                          Is Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys on that damned archaic gizmo mate?

Comment

• Originally posted by voilodian ghagnasdiak View Post
                            Is Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys on that damned archaic gizmo mate?
                            It most certainly is VG

click....whirr....zzzzt..
                            There ya go
                            A bit quiet in here tonight,its always the same on a Monday.
                            Still a good excuse to go round the optics

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• On the Scrump again. Un it's gettin increasinly ard to see the screen.

Put 'Jah Wor' on agen fingy. Oi cun close me eyes un listen.
                              You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

• Know what you mean Gov,that lovely apple soup has me seeing in black and white again
                                Lets away through to the lounge and chuck stuff at the turn!!
                                Another bucket Gov?

click....whirr....zzzt

Dope for guns

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X