Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, one & a half metres safe distance, is it? I'll take this out onto the terrace.

Comment

• It's been a long weekend spent dodging coronaviruses, and chores. I also need something to break up the pollen clogging up my throat, sooooo...

Comment

• Das , you've been told before , you can't bring Hudson Whisky in to The Thingfish Lounge or the Bill Shankly Suite, only Single Malts , ....the last time the place had to be totally redecorated after the Guacamole ' unpleasantness ' . Can somebody have the bar staff put a pint of Tennents Extra Cold on the bar and I'll pick it up ? This social distancing is ok as I have a valid excuse to keep the Chaos Queen , Chaos Twins and Xiombarg Junior at least 6 feet away !! ( Yes Das I'm back , be prepared !!! )

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• Pietro , I have been sitting here in the Thingfish Lounge , socially distanced from the PanTang Pole Dancers , masked up and am still waiting on The Tennents Extra Cold lager appearing , the new barman from Londra has to go......Das , the TakeAway Pizza machine in the Bill Shankly suite doesn't mean you take the whole machine away with you , young Mr. Moorcock likes his Ladbroke Grove stuffed crust delivered so please return it , thanks , the Wolf Order are complaining of starvation now .

I'm still waiting on that pint !!!!!

Comment

• Busy! Well, the Tennents Extra Cold, keg's off & we're having a few temporal problems with the canned, Tennents Lager.

Still, there's a choice of can...

Tennants_01.jpg

Comment

• I don't care how old the lager is , I'll have all three cans and if Das doesn't return the Takeaway Pizza machine ASAP the Ziva Clone waitresses are going to riot . Davina the former Bar Manageress is on her/his way on a number 20 bus from Glasgow , maybe shhe can sort this out and I can have a proper cold pint !

Comment

• Pietro , the Ziva clones have just trashed the Cornelius Cocktail Bar , if we don't get them some pizza quick , not even The Wolf Order will control them . I did try to explain to them about social distancing , the bottles just missed me . The Tennents Extra Cold and Glenmorangie on tap need installed ASAP

Comment

• Lemec still hasn't finished the Beer Moat around the Inn yet....might have something to do with that Ladbroke Grove lot who arrived yesterday and stuck their straws in....maybe we could ask Meliadus to give them the beer bill ?

Comment

• Ok we can all calm down , Davina's back ,shes already sorted out the Thingfish Lounge and the former Londra barman is on the Moonbeam Roads with a sore backside . The Tennent's Extra Cold is now on draught along with the Glenmorangie Sonalta single malts . I don't think I'll make the multiversal last train tonight....still no pizza , Das hasn't brought the machine back.......ok going now the PanTang Pole Dancers are back on

Comment

• Originally posted by white wolf's son View Post
                      Ok we can all calm down , Davina's back ...
                      Ah! Good to know. I suppose that means that lovelorn Welsh chap's going to be hanging around, again? He's harmless enough, just sits in a corner, opposite the bar, nursing a half of mild & bitter all night.

MchlShn_03.jpg

Comment

• If he turns into a Lycan again and wrecks the Bill Shankly suite Davina will have him

Comment

• Davina has the Tennent's Extra Cold pouring nicely , I'm on my third pint with a Laphroaig peaty single malt coming up right behind . The Ziva Clones have calmed down , they found that Moorcock's Multiversal Chip Shop has opened up in the car park , so they stuffed themselves , they are now sprawled all over the Thingfish Cocktail Bar so Davina is having a fit . There are chip shop papers all over the floor , whenthey wake up they are in for it . The Chip shop owner owner doesn't have planning permission so although his chips are fantastic , unless he comes up with a large bag of Melnibonean Gold , the Wolf Order will turf him out . Ok , fourth pint , please Davina , the servoce has drastically improved

Comment

• Seems the chippy manager , Jerry Cornysomething , has a special eternal licence issued by a Mr . M . Moorcock , so the chippy stays ( just as well , the Zivas Clones are addicted to the deepfried Mars Bars ) until at least we can prise the take away pizza machine out of Das's clutches . Una Personn is singing in the Thingfish Lounge tonight , backing vocals by Catherine Cornelius and the Everlasting Concubine , so with the Tennent's extra cold and a Glenfiddich , I'll be ok .😄😄😄

Comment

• Pietro , Can you please tell Penny to remove herself from inside those cans and return to the Bill Shankly Suite , the Mantis Order have a stag night and they need a new waitress....

Comment

• Also , Jerrry Cornsomething has made a complaint , some Melniboneans turned up and parked their dragons in the car park right next to the Chippy , they brought their portable Dream Couches and ensconced themselves in the cellar with the last of the Younger's Number 3 ale barrels so we can't rouse them .

Comment

Working...
                                X