Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor Event, Under the Stars of the Multiverse...
    First Annual Ace Peters Film Festival
    Inn's Courtyard
    April 1st, 2020
    General Seating Available
    Begins at 2 PM Moo-Oria Time
    -------

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
    - Michael Moorcock

Comment

• Soon will harness the power of the river to run the machinery necessary to construct a Moat of Beer around The Moorcock Inn's estate.

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
      - Michael Moorcock

Comment

• I just woke up ...I was in the Thingfish Lounge when I met this young Melnibonean girl , strange, she was green skinned and her name was Terhali . Next thing I knew I was on the Imrryrian Pay as you go Dream Couch for three weeks.....Terhali has gone , so has my wallet and 1000 year old Melnibonean wines from the cellar....Porcus can you have the vineyard slaves go into extra production for next week ? Ohhhh my head....

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• We are in lockdown here in Spain with the Coronavirus however the Moonbeam Roads are still openso I`ve called in for a pint and a large single malt . I hope everyone is ok .

Comment

• Originally posted by white wolf's son View Post
            We are in lockdown here in Spain with the Coronavirus however the Moonbeam Roads are still openso I`ve called in for a pint and a large single malt . I hope everyone is ok .
            Thanks very much.

Stay well and keep safe.

- Michael Moorcock

Comment

• I’m afraid the vineyard slaves have done a bunk, Woolfie. It appears that Bladnock Bess saw what success Terhali was having with you and thought she’d have some of it too. She took all her kit off, painted herself green and has been prowling around the Inn scaring the Bejeezus out of staff and punters alike. We’re now looking for new vineyard slaves, icehouse flunkies, two kitchen porters and a brass plaque to put next to where Old George used to sit at the bar.

I’ll have a pint of Timothy Taylor’s Landlord please, with a Glendronach chaser. The 18 year old please.

Comment

• 1 Bottle of Corona please! :D

Comment

• Guinness, so much more than a breakfast drink.

Good morning all and cheers!

Comment

• Porcus , The Multiverse Police were out in force on the Moonbeam Road here , I couldn`t get past the roadblocks until now when I persuaded them to try Terhali's Finest 10,000 year old Imrryrian wine , thery'll be unconscious for week so I have called in for a cold beer and a large Glenmorangie . I think the Pan Tang Pole Dancers are in the huff after my ' enthrallment ' by Terhali so maybe a wage rise would help . The dancers could do with one as well !! The Chaos Queen , Chaos Twins and Xiombarg Junior are all here , it`s like one of Arioch's hellish parties ......anyway the Beer Moat should be ready soon , we will just have to stop the Wolf Order jumping in .

Comment

• *slowly opens the door and peeks in*

H'hum....excuse me...

Permission to enter? It's been a while...and it seems the last I was here I shouted out something...erm...slightly offensive. It was something like...aahhh... 'Go Chelsea!'...and then I bolted out, never to return.

I pray that I am forgiven. Heck, I don't even like football!

Just in case, I bring a bottle of the red, dry and full-bodied, and raise a glass to absent friends.

das

Comment

• Theatricality deserts me in the acting tradition of Johnny Depp spinal cord no longer in communication with brain i tumble from my bar stool in the Thingfish Lounge i wail :

"Das, don't mention Chelsea....i still get flashbacks to that Mornington Crescent disaster all those years ago ! "

The cocktail bar seems like the Flying Dutchman just about now : i could really use a Whiskey Sour to drown my grief...

and forget This Horror Also.....

https://youtu.be/9uPq-o1A0po
                        Last edited by Kymba334; 05-17-2020, 10:00 AM.
                        Mwana wa simba ni simba

The child of a lion is also a lion - Swahili Wisdom

Comment

• Packet of salt & vinegar and a pint of bitter, please.

Comment

• Mmmm...salt and vinegar....mmmmmm...

*props Kymba up with a broom.*

WHY did you make me watch that feline-ish abomination?!? It's put me right off my kibble...

Midday here...think I'll have an orange juice...with vodka. Lot and lots of furry Dench-purging vodka!

*hic!*

das

Comment

• Uhhhh....Ah....My profound apologies Das i should not have unleashed that link. That was just a sort of welcome-to-my-nightmare kind of deal but when i'm not so hammered i'll try harder to leave such revelations as that at the door.

On that note i'll get my coat...
                              Mwana wa simba ni simba

The child of a lion is also a lion - Swahili Wisdom

Comment

• I prefer Yukon Jack on Ice.

Comment

Working...
                                X