Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you!
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor Event, Under the Stars of the Multiverse...
    First Annual Ace Peters Film Festival
    Inn's Courtyard
    April 1st, 2020
    General Seating Available
    Begins at 2 PM Moo-Oria Time
    -------

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
    - Michael Moorcock

Comment

• Soon will harness the power of the river to run the machinery necessary to construct a Moat of Beer around The Moorcock Inn's estate.

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
      - Michael Moorcock

Comment

• I just woke up ...I was in the Thingfish Lounge when I met this young Melnibonean girl , strange, she was green skinned and her name was Terhali . Next thing I knew I was on the Imrryrian Pay as you go Dream Couch for three weeks.....Terhali has gone , so has my wallet and 1000 year old Melnibonean wines from the cellar....Porcus can you have the vineyard slaves go into extra production for next week ? Ohhhh my head....

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• We are in lockdown here in Spain with the Coronavirus however the Moonbeam Roads are still openso I`ve called in for a pint and a large single malt . I hope everyone is ok .

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by white wolf's son View Post
            We are in lockdown here in Spain with the Coronavirus however the Moonbeam Roads are still openso I`ve called in for a pint and a large single malt . I hope everyone is ok .
            Thanks very much.

Stay well and keep safe.

- Michael Moorcock

Comment

• I’m afraid the vineyard slaves have done a bunk, Woolfie. It appears that Bladnock Bess saw what success Terhali was having with you and thought she’d have some of it too. She took all her kit off, painted herself green and has been prowling around the Inn scaring the Bejeezus out of staff and punters alike. We’re now looking for new vineyard slaves, icehouse flunkies, two kitchen porters and a brass plaque to put next to where Old George used to sit at the bar.

I’ll have a pint of Timothy Taylor’s Landlord please, with a Glendronach chaser. The 18 year old please.
              Let me tell you a story 'bout a poor boy....

Comment

• 1 Bottle of Corona please! :D

Comment

Working...
                X