Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a flying visit after a couple of weeks sojourning in the lower planes.Make mine a whisky sour and afterwards i might get in some exercise,need to burn off a bit of flab.Dancing pole, here i come - Whoo Hoo!!!
    Mwana wa simba ni simba

The child of a lion is also a lion - Swahili Wisdom

Comment

• Originally posted by Kymba334 View Post
      Just a flying visit after a couple of weeks sojourning in the lower planes.Make mine a whisky sour and afterwards i might get in some exercise,need to burn off a bit of flab.Dancing pole, here i come - Whoo Hoo!!!

Comment

• Sigh...

Oh well,like i said,just a flying visit ...i'll get my coat...
        Mwana wa simba ni simba

Comment

• Originally posted by Kymba334 View Post
          .Dancing pole, here i come - Whoo Hoo!!!
          His names Sergei and he actually hails from Ukraine.

Easy mistake to make though Kymba!
          "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• AAAARRRHHHH JIM LAD! SPLICE THE MAIN BRA.....oh, where is everybody?

Cap'n Mosley said there'd be loads of piratey types down here today. Something about talking like an Egyptian pirate I think.

Maybe I'm just first here and they'll all turn up later. That often happens.

Oh well. I'll have a pie and a pint and enjoy the peace and quiet for a while.

Pints of Guinness! Pints of Guinness!

Pieces of eight! Pieces of eight!

Comment

• Times like this, I think of my old man, and the things he used to say:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=aLO534Z3S4w">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=aLO534Z3S4w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

MW

Comment

• Arrrr! Tis a fine day for lootin and plunderin, mates. Think I'll rest me pegleg for a while and stand everyone to a round of grog. Belly up to the bar, lads. The drinks are on the barbarian with the eyepatch.

Comment

• Arr..tis indeed my barbaric amigos!

Fish out ma waders me hearties,im goin to bag meself a brace of Taliskers throatkiss......arr.........
                  "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by thingfish View Post
                    Fish out ma waders me hearties,im goin to bag meself a brace of Taliskers throatkiss......arr.........
                    What are you doing with fish in your waders TF?

I was kicked out of pirate college because I couldn't get the put-on-west-country-accent and all my oo-aarrrs right. So I became the world's first official scouse pirate.

Arrite Laaaaaaaa. Gizz all yer cash or I'll kickckck yer fuckin' 'ead in.

Works every time.

Pussers Rums all round!

Comment

OOO AARRRGH!!! Did someone say "rum pussy!?
                      By Blackbeard's ghost i be not suited to this 'ere pirate idiom...wonder if Captain Mosley will show up?... Got me own tongue and scarce more ta say so i be slinkin' back now to Davy Jones's Closet....
                      Mwana wa simba ni simba

Comment

• Hello my fellow Inn patrons!

I am going to be away from the computer for a while.

I will not have internet service for a short time.

Meanwhile, please enjoy these virtual cases of ale that I'm
                        leaving at the Inn bar storage area.

Ale for all!

Please throw back a couple Mischievous Brown Ales!!!

Helltown Brewing looks like they sell their fine product bottles now, according to the facebook page.

I also see that they have a super-cool web site:

http://www.helltownbrewing.com/Helltown/Beers.html

http://www.helltownbrewing.com/Helltown/About.html

Ale all around and keep it flowing, my good host!

Enjoy, my friends!

Cheers!,

lemec

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
                        - Michael Moorcock

Comment

• Haste ye back Lem!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Thanks, thingfish!

I have returned!

I'll be online mostly, sometimes I will be away.

-------

Please grab a virtual punkin ale with me!

Happy Halloween, Everyone!!!

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
                            - Michael Moorcock

Comment

• It's Halloween tonight and things are beginning to get a bit horrible in the Shankly Suite.

All has been quiet recently in the infamous "boot room" of the Inn. Unfortunately, the main sponsors have gone through a few ownership and management changes in recent years but, hopefully, things have begun to settle down now.

Anyway, tonight we are expecting a horror show in the Shankly Suite with much stage and penalty box diving, mistakes and name calling from all the bar staff and bouncers, a fight or two, some sendings off (or send off-ings) and a 7 goal comeback to match that of wealthy rivals Arse-as-well.

I'll have a pint of Arthur and a Jamo's chaser whilst i wait for the teams to come out onto the pitch.

Comment

• I'll have a cup o' blue milk, barkeep!

To celebrate Disney buying Star Wars.

Disney will have to write into the new films various new drinks and foods, so they can package and sell them at their theme parks.

- Michael Moorcock

Comment

Working...
                                X