Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wondered where that flute had got to Gov!
    Ended up he had to get paid in Somersets finest.
    Old bugger didn't complain mind you
    I remember them boot sales in yer bottom field well,in fact it was me who organised the buses down from Scotland but of course that got knocked on the head when they found one of your scrumpy vats
    Was an avid buyer of the same mag meself
    Im takin it easy tonight-
    3 pints of old peculiar,3 double Drambuies and a pickled egg please!

Now what are you guys havin!!
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Ave you got anyfin that'll wash moy sinuses out? Failing that, I'll ave the usual.
      You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

• Just this untreated caustic soda that get used for the scrumpy vats.
        Whats that?
        You'll ave a point o that?
        Comin up
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Well, after the fiasco over on the Media thread, I'll have a real Jin + Vodka, on the rocks, please.

> finds dark corner <
          Ani Maamin B'emunah Sh'leimah B'viyat Hamashiach. V'af al pi sheyitmahmehah im kol zeh achake lo b'chol yom sheyavo.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." - Phillip K. Dick

Comment

• Coming right up my friend
            No need for the dark corner though,as far as i could read it wasn't your post he had a niggle with
            So heres a double on my account

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Mmm...tastes as bad as the last time I had that mixed for me, at the Reunion Room back in '92? Sure is good.

Thanks. I'll believe you on that.

Whirr/click!

.zZ~Ghost Dance~Zz.
              Ani Maamin B'emunah Sh'leimah B'viyat Hamashiach. V'af al pi sheyitmahmehah im kol zeh achake lo b'chol yom sheyavo.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." - Phillip K. Dick

Comment

• It's moy ambition to be a miserable owed bugger. Well, owed, at least. Oi'm already a miserable bugger.

That NaOH did the trick, fingy. I can smell the pigs in ther stoy and the orse in is stable. And it wer only a little bit worse than the scrump.
                You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

• I find it a constant struggle to keep my miserable bugger status.
                  If i had known about the work involved i would have opted for Happy-Clappy!!
                  Glad you enjoyed the wee aperitif Gov but i think its time we broke out the serious scrumpy!
                  I'll go change the barrel.
                  Pass me my NBC suit

Click....Whirr.....

Jah War-The Ruts

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• 'Ere! There be a rat in me scrumpy! Barkeep, what's this doin 'ere? Fish this bugger out of me pint while I choose another 45.

Click - whirr

American pie - Don McLean: anybody fancy a sing-song?
                    He's well smoked

Comment

• 1 Round on my Tab, everyone!

Comment

• That rat's meant to be in ther, Kip, iss what gives it iss flayvurr. Usual fer me, please Kyrinn, fank you vurry much.

Click....Whirr.....

Love on a Farm Boys Wages - XTC

Nex ones on me. Churrs!

Comment

• Squiet wifout fingy. Better put thisun on then:

Click....Whirr.....

Jah War - The Ruts

"Too much, frightening..."

Currently enjoying summa this -

Old Rosie Scrumpy

Award winning Old Rosie Scrumpy is allowed to settle out naturally after fermentation resulting in a truly old fashioned, full flavoured, appley, cloudy scrumpy; with a well balanced medium dry character. Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs.

If you are organising a special event, party at home or just prefer to buy your cider in bulk then our 20 litre "cider in a box" is the perfect solution.

Comment

• I'll be over at the pinball machine with this old crooked coffin maker.
                            Ayyyy... deary...hows about a big pitcher of cold draught and two of those sickly sausage rolls.
                            Thanks for the offer Kyrinn but I haven't taken any tabs for a long-long while.
                            I wonder who played this lot??
                            Where the hell is Lindy's Farm?
                            (As the high corner speakers crackle through the cobwebs)..........

" We can swing together....we can have a weeweee we can have a wet on the wall..."
                            Last edited by voilodian ghagnasdiak; 07-19-2008, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Hey fellow tipplers of note,just back from a fact-finding mission where i had to grudgingly try out some other hostelrys (strictly for research purposes you hic...understand!!)
                              Verdict-This is the best pub in't ooniverse.
                              If its not too late Kyrinn i'll have a bucket of Somersets finest (with fresh rat please!)
                              Ah thats better!!
                              CLICK........WHIRR......

Lets Lynch the Landlord-Dead Kennedys

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Is the fog on the Tyne?
                                Let's raise a glass to Bob Calvert!

Ka-chink....fssssssssssst.........plop.....

Nine to five or ten to six, up to the city and back to the sticks
                                You've got to unwind your mind, you've got to unwind your mind
                                Sit back, switch on, your face has got a twitch on
                                Your fuses are blown out in a double bind
                                Air-conditioned, psycho-analysed, you're very nearly human,
                                you're so well disguised.....

Comment

Working...
                                X