Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Over?

All good things must end and now i must freshen up and go back to my ...call it vocation. As to what did transpire in the course of the last three days Thingfish...your guess is as good as mine!
    Mwana wa simba ni simba

The child of a lion is also a lion - Swahili Wisdom

Comment

• All over!!
      Not by a long way Kymba.
      Hogmanay is when it really kicks off here so roll on Saturday!
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• It looks like it's going to be me and some bottled White Russians for the New Year's Eve.

Have a very safe and very Happy New Year!!!

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
        - Michael Moorcock

Comment

• Oh i'd watch those White Russians Lem their bite is worse than their bark!

And a brilliant New Year to yer good self!!
          "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Happy New Year Everybody!!!!

Just a quick return visit before i go pay The Nameless Messenger a house call...
            Hey Thingfish,as Tony Stark would put it...
            Could i have a Wild Turkey and Coke Zero? - I'm Starving!!!!
            Last edited by Kymba334; 12-31-2011, 08:52 AM. Reason: A bit tipsy
            Mwana wa simba ni simba

Comment

• Happy New Year everyone! and may next year be a good one for us all.

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• Morning all, and a Happy New Year to everyone, especially the poor cleaners who are going to have to tackle the Shankly Suite once the party finally runs out of steam.

The plaster dust generated when the chandelier came down whilst Bladnoch Bess was swinging on it will get everywhere. The fact that she had shed all the weight of her Wagnerian armour couldn't prevent the unfortunate accident. And the larger of the two dwarves she landed on did explode to rather messy effect.

I think we have located all of Darius' body parts. That's the last time we allow Das and Sparra to play 'hunt the knuckle bone' with a formerly live participant.

And we'll never get the marks off the top of the bar from Das' stiletto heels. If that's all she's going to wear for her 'special routine' she really must get some rubber protection....so to speak.

I'll have a vey large Old Pultney to dull the pain of the morning after please.

Comment

• This last Christmas was thirsty work so make mine a kilkenny and another one for K. Then one more round of the same before we take the intersteller highway!

Comment

• Kilkenny!
                    Thats some fine tastebuds ye have there!
                    Oh go on then...twist my arm!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Sigh...

Well...that getaway was all too brief,back again.... with the blues again and i''ll have yet another Kilkenny if you don't mind.()
                      Mwana wa simba ni simba

Comment

• Got an extra case in cos i knew you'd be in around now Kymba!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Holy Mother of God! The Shankly Suite's a-rockin' tonight. The Mighty Reds have done the double over Manchester this week, having knocked City out of one cup on Wednesday and United out of the other today.

It's pints of Caine's Formidable Ale all round, and a conciliatory two fingered gesture to those at the wrong end of the East Lancs Road.

Wem-ber-lee, Wem-ber-lee. We're the greatest team in England and we're going to Wem-ber-lee!

Comment

• I'll partake in said ale-ery PV!!

Goan The Reds.

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by thingfish View Post
                              Goan The Reds.
                              Is that the south west India Liverpool Supporters Club?

Comment

• No thats the North-west PV,the south-west are much feared Moan the Reds!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X