Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Long time since i was out in public with a beard... the very thought is making me crave a pint or Three!!!!
    Mwana wa simba ni simba

The child of a lion is also a lion - Swahili Wisdom

Comment

• God save all here!

More about my fruity adventures in Vietnam and Cambodia in due course, but first...

...clear a bit of space for a couple of cases of Palace Ale!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15850177.stm
      Attached Files

Comment

Well i 'll jump to it Good Sir!!!!
        ...Your a sight for tired sore eyes, Tom...
        Mwana wa simba ni simba

Comment

• Ah,a welcome wee replenishment to the rapidly decreasin stock Tom!
          Theres been a big run on the London Pride of late.
          Must be something in the water!
          Ahem,less of the 'older' WW!!
          Just found an old stash of Chivas if anyones up for it.
          "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Ah Thinfish...

Just a wee tiny shotglass full of that exquisite catnip, my dear friend!!!!
            Mwana wa simba ni simba

Comment

• Better make that four Kymba just to get the palate in shape for the new batch of Talisker Brown Label currently winging its way here from The End of Time!
              "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Ah sorry Thingfish...Mind went blank and i forgot the existance of the letter G now let's see folks ...Round this here fine establishment might just lurk some nice black
                Guinness?
                Mwana wa simba ni simba

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Murphy View Post
                  God save all here!

More about my fruity adventures in Vietnam and Cambodia in due course, but first...

...clear a bit of space for a couple of cases of Palace Ale!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15850177.stm
                  Oh my life, Tom! An early night meant I missed that result. From the noise next door, the Shankly Suite is still rocking.

And Liverpool have drawn Man City in the semis, which guarantees either Cardiff or Palace a day out at Wemberley.

I'll have a breakfast Arthur whilst I'm here.

Comment

• Indeed there does Kymba!
                    Looks like a fine draw for The Reds PV,seeing as they had City in their pockets for most of that last game!

Its Arthur Guinness night here at The Inn so get yer bibs out and make sure the toilet roll is in the fridge!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Righto!!!!

Good tip Thingfish...Here's to the power of positive drinking as Lou Reed once sang ...o crikey i just spilled my guinness on eight pages of my rough draft...
                      sometimes multi-tasking just dosen't pay...
                      Mwana wa simba ni simba

Comment

• Kymba, How can you spill a Guinness ?? Sacrilege !!! Anyway, TF, we have a problem, it seems Davina answered the 'phone the other day while we were all comatose and has erroneously booked........I can hardly say it..........Darius for the Christmas Hoot !! I think we'll have to send Das and Sparrowhawk to Bearsden to sort him out, we just can't have him in the Inn, the takings would hurtle downwards and I think there would be some mindless violence if he tried to sing something, we better not give Das any more 100 year old Mulled Lormyrian wine eigther, she's a nightmare when she's seeing three of everything and keeps on punching. Right, I'll have a large glass of that Talisker for starters and open up the Drambuie optic !!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• Das and SH in Bearsden WW!
                          I predict a stooshie!!
                          Drambuie!
                          Sounds like a solid idea to me.

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• My poor head!!!!

Am i still here?...White Wolf's Son,Thingfish...another guinness please i really need to drink some breakfast...
                            Mwana wa simba ni simba

Comment

• Originally posted by white wolf's son View Post
                              Anyway, TF, we have a problem, it seems Davina answered the 'phone the other day while we were all comatose and has erroneously booked........I can hardly say it..........Darius for the Christmas Hoot !! I think we'll have to send Das and Sparrowhawk to Bearsden to sort him out, we just can't have him in the Inn, the takings would hurtle downwards and I think there would be some mindless violence if he tried to sing something
                              Hmm, not so fast Woolfie. We could find a way to turn this to our advantage. We may even be able to bolster the holiday fu.....charity pot.

What if we promoted it as 'Darius, Our Soul Or What?' and have posters of him, Das AND Sparra in a singing contest. Obviously, we don't want any of them to actually do such a thing but I reckon the crowds would flock to see the carnage.

You should never underestimate the mob's appetite for blood and guts.

Comment

• Mr PV...did you just say carnage!?!

The very thought of battle,slaughter,outrage...well ...kinda divides my cold frail heart between my deeply rooted faith as a Thomasite and my baser instincts as a Cat Demon ...Part of me wants to paint this place in big white peace symbols and the rest of me is getting all frisky and downright peckish...can you appreciate my little problem, people?
                                Last edited by Kymba334; 12-06-2011, 07:29 PM. Reason: ..
                                Mwana wa simba ni simba

Comment

Working...
                                X