Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Thirsty cat!

Senses reeling Mr Thingfish...Pehaps just a glass of cool water this time good sir!!!!
    Mwana wa simba ni simba

The child of a lion is also a lion - Swahili Wisdom

Comment

• A cafe in my home city is being sued by JRRT's estate for calling itself "The Hungry Hobbit" and being filled with LOTR statues and pictures. Guess this puts an end to my dream of a "Swelter's Special" cafe with Gormenghast theme decor.

Comment

• Thankfully the Inn is in the Multiverse so Bill Shankly's executors are less likely to catch up with us for any royalties on the great man's name and image.

I hope the Shankly Suite stood up to the strain after the Mighty Reds beat the rapidly fading Blues on Sunday.

Woodforde Wherry's all round!

Comment

• Just in a for quick pint of Black Hammer and drop off a copy of this magazine that actually has me as a cover model!

Cheers!
          Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

• Sorry Uncles Des...

...All i could see inside the magazine when finally downloaded were blank empty pages. Just like my own life. I need another cocktail and fast.I'ts another one of those dark days...
            Last edited by Kymba334; 11-23-2011, 03:15 AM.
            Mwana wa simba ni simba

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleDes View Post
              Just in a for quick pint of Black Hammer and drop off a copy of this magazine that actually has me as a cover model!

Cheers!
              It looks like Monty Python and the Holy Grail goes digital.

I'd be careful wearing that outfit in the Inn, Des. Das has this rather worrying thing for men in theatrical costumes.

I need a breakfast drink to celebrate the two Manchester teams' glorious night in Europe last night. One lost and the other drew at home. As I said, glorious!

A pint of Arthur and some pork scratchings please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kymba334 View Post
                ...All i could see inside the magazine when finally downloaded were blank empty pages. Just like my own life. I need another cocktail and fast.I'ts another one of those dark days...
                poor kymba. I try to do exersice when i feel like that.

Comment

• Thanks Dhama!

...Of course, the exercise i would prefer is of the more ...mutual variety...
                  Mwana wa simba ni simba

Comment

• Originally posted by Kymba334 View Post
                    ...Of course, the exercise i would prefer is of the more ...mutual variety...
                    I know what you mean

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Multiverse Day! (for those who do not engage in Thanksgiving)

Tanelorn spiked eggnog for all!!!

Throw in the option of eternal rounds of pumpkin ale!

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
                      - Michael Moorcock

Comment

• Originally posted by lemec View Post
                        Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Multiverse Day! (for those who do not engage in Thanksgiving)

Tanelorn spiked eggnog for all!!!

Throw in the option of eternal rounds of pumpkin ale!
                        Happy thanks given.

Comment

• "With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
                          - Michael Moorcock

Comment

• LeMec, How did that lot get admitted to the Inn ???? If the Granbretanians see them in those masks there will be another riot, we've only just cleared up after Das's last escapade as well !! They better not touch the London Pride either !

Anyway, time for a Pan Tang Pole Dancer, 6 pints and a large Drambuie before I hit the ditch again. Still don't have any applications for Santa, despite leaving millions of forms on the Moonbeam Roads, so it looks like TF might do it again !!

Das, leave him alone if he wears the beard again, just consider him an older, beefier version of Elric !!!

Where's those pints???!!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• Back again!!!!

Here you go good sir 6 pints ...Here's to surviving the remains of this year of Maxed - out- Economic- Entropy. I can't find the Pan Tang Pole Dancer anywhere but if necessity demands I 'll jolly well Take To The Stage Myself!!!!
                              ()
                              Last edited by Kymba334; 11-29-2011, 02:50 PM.
                              Mwana wa simba ni simba

Comment

• Kymba, Thanks but the last time we let any patrons try the dancing, it was unbelievable, I mean Das and Sparrowhawk, they did their best but the poles broke, they trashed the gantry in a rage and we had to lock them in the Police Call Box until the Metamporal Detectives arrived. We still don't have any more applications for Santa, apart from the 500 TF has submitted, maybe Elric would have a go. Anyway, another 5 pints of London Pride and a large Finealta for TF !!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X