Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porcus, the Chaos Queen and I were in the dominion Theatre in Tottenham Court road on the Friday night to sede ' We will rock You ', had I known it was so close I would have called in for a few beers......I'll remember for the next time !!! Sparrowhawk, we don't sell fifths here in this establishment, you know by now you have Davina stand over you pouring the bottle until you give up or pass out........TF always wins that one, he never gives up !!!!

Anyway, that's the London Pride arrived, I'm first up and if I leave any, have a cold one for Porcus, TF and everyone else. Cheers !!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• 40 Melniboneans WW!!
      Cheap at double the price if you ask me!
      Youngers No3-Long time no drink!
      Great call.
      Champagne in Preston PV?
      You sure that wasn't Pomagne!
      You mean that was tea SH??
      The Granbretanian Columbian regiment told me that was something else and they swapped me for an undisclosed sum which i promise i'll put to a good cause-you choose.
      That Woodchuck sounds good Des,give me four pints,a whisk and and a snappily cut pair of 'roomy' liederhosen to get me in the mood!
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• A Thirsty Cat!

Right now i have something of a yen for either a coke zero with mucho ice cubes and about three fingers of Wild Turkey bourbon or a simply a glass of creme de menthe with a layer of pulverized ice on top.Or just anything alcoholic,cold and coming my way. Good to see you guys ... the Abyss has not been kind to me lately!
        Last edited by Kymba334; 11-08-2011, 06:02 AM.
        Mwana wa simba ni simba

The child of a lion is also a lion - Swahili Wisdom

Comment

• A belated Happy Anniversary to you and the missus, WWS!
          Aw, why can't Davina leave me the bottle? I promise I won't hit anyone over the head with it this time. Not unless I'm provoked.

PV, I haven't had a Black Velvet in ages. That sounds just perfect for tonight! And a Black Hammer sounds like a good way to use up some of the Original Sin Hard Cider stashed in my cellar.

And, yes, TF, it was tea. The Granbretanians are in for a bitter disappointment. I think the Inn made out like a bandit on that transaction.

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Comment

• *runs in*

SPARROWHAWK'S A LUSH!!!!!

*runs over to the brooding corner and tweaks Elric's bum...runs out*

das *adjusts halo and sips some water*

Comment

• Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
              *runs over to the brooding corner and tweaks Elric's bum...runs out*
              Isn't Moonglum Elric's bum?

Pomagne! I never touch the stuff TF. A hideous abomination of a drink. I wouldn't pour it on a burning dog.

I'll have a swift Arthur for breakfast please.

Comment

• I need a cocktail!

An Iced Margarita would be nice about now...
                Mwana wa simba ni simba

The child of a lion is also a lion - Swahili Wisdom

Comment

• Comin' right up Kymba!

Yeah PV its right up there with Lambrini and Babycham!
                  None of that poisonas gas would ever darken the door of this fine establishment,well except when the Beesleys are in!

Did Das just flash at that Melnibonean toilet attendant or has last nights absinthe just kicked in?

A bucket of scrumpy stout yeoman
                  "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by thingfish View Post
                    A bucket of scrumpy stout
                    Oh no, TF's back on the cheap black velvets again!

Comment

• Happy Veterans Day!

Free rounds of the very best all day long.

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
                      - Michael Moorcock

Comment

• I'll drink to both of those motions Lem!!

And to nearly everything else for that matter!!

Slainthe

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Hic ! The London Pride is going down a storm, we'll have to arrange for another container load !! TF, the Melnibonean toilet attendant is now catatonic, he's staring into space with an expression of utmost horror....we'll have to set a trap for Das if she keeps on doing that. Meantime, I'll have some Glenmorangie Finealta to keep the cold out !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by white wolf's son View Post
                            the Melnibonean toilet attendant is now catatonic, he's staring into space with an expression of utmost horror...
                            That's not all down to Das and her Dance of the Single Veil. I caught the guy with a bottle of absinthe and a box set of Lady Gaga videos. That would traumatise the strongest of men.

Is there any of that Woodforde Wherry left? I need to put something on my cornflakes.

Comment

• The Woodforde wherry barrel has been refilled, we just changed the name to cooking oil so Das will leave it alone. Speaking of Gaga, does anyone have any idea who we can get to play Santa this year ?? I would ask the real one but I told the Chaos Twins and Xiombarg Junior that Christmas had been cancelled as he had been killed in a road accident in Glasgow, all the presents had been stolen and the reindeer put down at the scene.....I don't think I have ever got away with that one !!! Anyway, we could maybe ask St. Odhran, if we keep quiet about the awful fate of last year's Santa........Das strikes again ....the bloodstains are gone since we redocrated for the Wedding. Any ideas would be welcome......and NO NO NO ....TF....you're not doing it again, that scooter you dressed up as a sleigh with all those Phoorn the last time was just too much, and your fake beard was a hoot.....the amount of mulled wine you done in as well didn't help !!!..... right, more of that Glenmorangie, ho ho ho

Comment

• Bugger!!
                                Oh well,im keeping the beard though so i can save some of that Wood forde Wherry for the summer months!
                                Finealta WW?
                                Thats expensive stuff so take it easy as we have to pay for that new ducking stool in The Shankly Suite so PV has something to do at half-time!
                                And those fact-finding missions in The Second Ether arent going to pay for themselves are they!
                                Ill have the Turpentine Substitute and Irn Bru barman(in a tall bucket!) please.

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X