Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah same band but different tour PV.
    My first gig was Highway to Hell tour '79
    Good solid grounding!
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• TF - Was that at the Glasgow Apollo or Edinburgh Playhouse you saw them on the H to H tour?

Comment

• It was at the Apollo Haggis with Def Leppard supporting.
        Manna to any clear thinking 15yo!
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Large measures of glen keith and bladnoch to celebrate burnsy's night. Slainte!

Comment

• Thats some good Burnsian taste there PV!!
            Im suffering post-Burns after demolishing a bottle of Laphraoig!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• God save all here!

Just nipped in for a quick one - stressful day!

Sorry I missed Burns Night - I trust everything was carried out with meticulous attention to tradition?

Comment

• Cheers Tom

I've nipped in for a cold Guinness, I'm just not sleeping good of late...still only 1 day until Friday.

My Burns Night session is not until this weekend

Comment

• I'm going to have to save my Burns Night for the weekend, as well.

Comment

• And im sure the both of you will make the very most of it!!
                    I just popped in to test the new batch of house Scrumpy as i'll not be needing the use of my eyesight for the next day or so!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by thingfish View Post
                      I just popped in to test the new batch of house Scrumpy as i'll not be needing the use of my eyesight for the next day or so!

I will have some of that tasty apple juice before heading off to this little gathering via the wonders of Morphail 2...

Comment

• I hope that M2 is a two or more seater HM!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• My tummy's giving me a bit of bother, so I'm having a little tipple of Jager. In the meantime, please enjoy the band I've brought along with me - it's one of Elric's favorites...

das

Comment

• Flippin' 'eck! That bloke's stuck a tube up a cat's bum and is squeezing it really hard to make it scream!

That's dead cruel!

Comment

• I've stumbled into the Moorcock Inn a little full from earlier liquid endeavours in my local, thirst quenching that is courtesy of Guinness.
                              Well it is Friday.
                              The drams are on me this evening
                              Have a great weekend Dear Fellows!

Comment

• Thats a fine gesture Haggis!
                                Dont mind if i do.
                                Taliskers all night for me!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X