Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you!
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TF, Sounds good to me! Unfortunately, I've polished off all the cheap beer in the house already. How about a nice rum and diet Coke to follow up?

Comment

• Excellent stuff G,that would go down nicely.
      What's that band setting up in the corner?
      I do believe its Motorhead here to do their usual pre-weekend warm up.
      Quick,hide the Jack Daniels
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• It would have to be Motorhead. Guess I'll stay a bit longer, even though it's 4:45 and I have to be up in two hours.

After "Whorehouse Blues," I'm outta here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STkk4OtLwWM

Comment

• Cool track!!
          I'll tell Lemmy to play that at the start of their second set if we can keep him away from the bar
          Pop by later G as Rush are on in the lounge bar
          I'll have a straight Laphroig with a Guiness chaser please
          "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Yher, Lan'lord, it's about bloody toime this place opened again. Oi'll 'ave me usual point of scrump and if you offer to put any oice innit, Oi'll set me dog on you!

Whoss that? A 3D video juekbox? Can you put Beyonce onin, and turn the sound down?
            You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

• Pull the plug....Stacia just walked in.
              Didn't Barney Bubbles use to do her makeup?
              ( All the hetero males in the Moorcock Inn spontaneously cross their legs )
              This girl is art.

Comment

• Gov-you on that Scrumpy again?
                Sounds like a good idea,i had nowt planned for tomorrow-line em up
                V.G-i thought Stacia was barred after that commotion last time with the jack russel and the jellied eels.
                Oops sorry mate i promised i wouldn't bring that up didn't i
                Never mind have a few pints of south west gold and enjoy the show

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• That'll do Oi, vg. A woman you can grab old of.

Ooh-Aar, moy lover, fingfish! Oi'm well cidered up. Oi fink Oi'm gun affer loy down.
                  You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

• A loy doyn,count moy in
                    Wheres Stoycia?

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Realise that I'm fond of women also, but I've gotta' ask: Do you all really find her attractive, or just like her nudity?
                      Ani Maamin B'emunah Sh'leimah B'viyat Hamashiach. V'af al pi sheyitmahmehah im kol zeh achake lo b'chol yom sheyavo.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." - Phillip K. Dick

Comment

• Och she's alright i suppose,a bit big and clunky for my taste,but seems like she would be a fun lassie.
                        But i wouldn't spill her pint mind you!!
                        Anyway wont she be an OAP by now?

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Oh she's attractive Kyrinn!
                          Even to this day.
                          "Clink" goes a coin into the jukebox.....skzzzzt...sssssssssss....
                          "...Love Me Like A Reptile...."

Comment

• Ooh moy ed!

It certainly elps, Kyrinn, but Oi've never been a fan of skinny women, and Stacia's very nice and curvy. And that long, dark hair, too.
                            Last edited by Governor of Rowe Island; 07-12-2008, 02:48 AM.

Comment

• Skinny things tend to break.
                              But on the other hand...an atomic, amazonian mumsey could hold you close to her bosom and comfort you from those things that go bump in the night.
                              I rather enjoy looking at her paintings as well.

Comment

• Okies. Thanks for the clarifications.
                                Ani Maamin B'emunah Sh'leimah B'viyat Hamashiach. V'af al pi sheyitmahmehah im kol zeh achake lo b'chol yom sheyavo.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." - Phillip K. Dick

Comment

Working...
                                X