Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
    Dip him in white paint, and roll him in flour!
    das
    steady on old girl. have you thought of the mess that would make of the inn's carpets?

Comment

• As long as its nothing like the mess you made with BB the other night!!
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I deny all responsibility for that mess TF! I was on my way out of the door when BB arrived and i met the guy delivering the guacamole at the bottom of the hill.

If you find anyone stained green and bruised in unlikely places, that's your man (or woman).

A very large aberlour please.

Comment

• Must have been that wolf with those Ziva clones again then!!
          Good choice PV,think i'll join you!
          "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• How are the preparations going for the moorcock inn christmas bash? Do you need me to bring anything along or have t'committee got it all covered?

Comment

• What did you have in mind PV?

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I can muster a couple of gallons of macallan, two tuns of timothy taylor landlord, another of woodforde wherry, three cases of gordons and a bottle of sherry for bladnoch bess.

My mate Paddy is in an Irish Oasis tribute band called Ojaysus who are available for a small fee and the opportunity to chat up the Pan Tang Pole Dancers.

I reckon if TF, Woolfie and Das can conjure up something similar each we could be on for a half decent warm up for April 29th.

Comment

• Tasty selection there PV!
                  I'll bring along a couple of gallons of Dalwhinnie,12 case of Fowlers wee heavy and a translator for BB!
                  Ojaysus are booked that seems like a very reasonable rider!
                  A dont forget the new batch of house scrumpy is ready and willing!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I hate to tell you this, guys...but I'm not a virgin anymore.

An absinthe virgin, that is!

Yup...I'm sitting here with my very first glass of absinthe. I prepared it the traditional way - with absinthe spoon, sugar cube, and water (no fire). It's okay...reminds me of Sambuca, only not as sweet. Not sure how strong it is compared to the stuff you get in Europe, but I haven't started hallucinating yet!

das
                    Last edited by dasNdanger; 12-31-2010, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• I'm not a virgin yet.

Comment

• Good stuff Das!
                        I find it goes for my legs,my body wants to go one way and my legs want to stay where they are!

Happy New Year all!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• morning all. ugh! i feel rough. was drinking 18 y/o aberlour at 2:30am and now my mouth tastes as rough as a badger's bum. i'm way too old for that sort of lark.

happy new year everyone and here's to a safe, successful and slightly squiffy 2011.

Comment

• Im lucky this year,i was on the Talisker Brown Label that i kept from my trip to Skye in August and remembered to neck 6 Ibuprofens before i crashed out so no hangover!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• I've been absent from the Miscellany for a while so I'm in need of a good drink and propose a round to all concerned, mine's a Old Pulteney malt whisky.
                              Slainte!

Comment

• Originally posted by HaggisMeister View Post
                                I've been absent from the Miscellany for a while so I'm in need of a good drink and propose a round to all concerned, mine's a Old Pulteney malt whisky.
                                Slainte!
                                Very generous of you, Haggis old chap. I'll join you in one of those.

Comment

Working...
                                X