Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Moorcock Inn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large Talisker on the way, TF, also I thought I thought I'd let you know Morrisons are actually selling bottles of REAL Mead......they ran out of Glenmorangie after you ran around every store on your scooter !!! Elric has never really recovered from the Paris trip, especially as he keeps getting stuck in Brooding Corner with Das and the sound of popping bubble wrap.....and the rabbit......wish she'd leave it in the hutch. Davina and Bladnoch Bess are at it again, something about them falling for a blue guy with no navel .......I've taken the bottle of Peach schnapps off them until they behave !!!! They'd be better off trying some of Das's bubble wrap and Guinness. Sorry about the ditch , I did ask the last Pan Tang Pole Dancer not to be sick in the couch, anyway we could maybe rent it out to Phil the Greek after he has a barrel of brandy or three ( Me could still maybe manage to get a knighthood for Mike if we can get some photos of Phil the Greek and a Pan Tang girl !!! ) In the meantime, I'll have some of that Talisker and an ice cold Tennents...and please somebody roll Porcus over, he's fallen asleep under the MacAllan tap with his mouth open and he still manages to drink it !! Hic !!! And DAS !!!! DROP THE BUBBLE WRAP NOW AND LEAVE PORCUS ALONE, WE NEED HIM FOR THE ROYAL WEDDING CEREMONY !!! STOP IT NOW!!!! Hic !!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• mmmfffff mmmmmfffffffff crackle crackle pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop gurgle gurgle.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz hic!

Comment

• Ahh......another satisfied customer!!
        "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Hey guys.

GUYS!

Can someone give me a hand getting out of this bubblewrap please? All that macallan has taken it's toll on my bladder and the bubbles are getting into places they shouldn't.

OH CRAP! Bladnoch Bess has seen me and thinks i'm an easy victim. Oh No. Hurry up someone *wimper*.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh, that smarts!

Comment

• Too late PV,i just couldnt get the BB trap door open in time!

Nevermind have a Macallan!!
            "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Everyone, the drinks are on me, it's my birthday, the Ziva clones are on their way back, there's no sign of Das with the dreaded bubble wrap, Bladnoch Bess is lying passed out in Brooding Corner with a very scared Elric so it's time for some real fun.........who can we wind up first ???? TF, give Porcus a large MacAllan, he needs it after where that bubble wrap has gone !!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

• In celebration, we have - plucked out of the multiverse - Elric, the Demon Piper from Dragon Isle:

And yes, he's playing Moonbeam Roads to Hell.

das

Comment

• OK WW,all the taps are open and free for tonight!

That guy is the spitting image of my brother Das,i just sent him the pic to wind him up as he reckons himself a bit of a piper!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Thanks Woolfie, and happy birthday.

Somehow all the bubbles in the bubble wrap became full of whiskey. There was a rather unseemly scramble (even more unseemly than usual, I'm afraid) between Bladnoch Bess, Davina and Das to get it all out again. It was only possible to tell whose limbs belong to whom by translating the script on the tattoos. We may have to get CSI in to identify the discarded bits.

Elric got so distressed at all the constant popping drowning out the X Factor on the telly in the Bill Shankly Suite that he took two Pan Tang Pole Dancers and retreated to Brooding Corner. He even drew the curtains after him, and we know what THAT means!

A large Glen Keith please, with a large Glen Keith chaser.

Comment

• Originally posted by thingfish View Post
                      OK WW,all the taps are open and free for tonight!

That guy is the spitting image of my brother Das,i just sent him the pic to wind him up as he reckons himself a bit of a piper!
                      I wanna meet your brother. *wriggles eyebrows*

das

Comment

• He's not far away Das,just across the water from you in Manhattan.
                        I'll have him washed and sent to your tent!!
                        Now is there any of the Glen Keith left,i feel a hangover coming on after having to clean the blood off the Brooding Corner walls(again)
                        Wolfies parties are getting a legendary status about them,we need to hire more Melniboneans!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Is he an albino???

das

Comment

• Unfortunately no Das,but it could be arranged!!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

• Dip him in white paint, and roll him in flour!

das

Comment

• And then give him a runesword and we'll give him a job as doorman at one of The Wolf's Inn parties!

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X