Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Regenerations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lemec
    replied
    Originally posted by Pietro_Mercurios
    It certainly is a relief to see the Multiverse back.

However, I have a confession.

Like the Doctor, Jerry C., or other incarnations of the Eternal Champion and Companions, my previous incarnation, as AndroMan, became unstable and so I have drawn upon the hidden forces of Cyberspace to regenerate in to the new guise of, Pietro_Mercurios.

I hope nobody minds.

Howdy and welcome back! perhaps now, we can visit a new and improved Inn,hehe.

Leave a comment:

• Governor of Rowe Island
    replied
    Great to hear from you again, Andro/Pietro. Gonna miss your old avatar though, I kinda liked it for some reason I can't work out.

Will the bar be opening again, by any chance? I'm dying for a pint and I can't find it anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• L'Etranger
    replied
    My God, you!
    Really nice to see you again, PietroMan, or should it be PietroStone in analogy to Ando(=Man)Man ? Whatever, I am happy!

Leave a comment:

• Pietro_Mercurios
    replied
    Thanks!

Berry, if you could very kindly return my online past & memories (as AndroMan) to me, I would be much obliged.

Leave a comment:

• Reinart der Fuchs
    replied
    Welcome back. It seems a familiar amnesia ensues.

Leave a comment:

• David Mosley
    replied
    Originally posted by Pietro_Mercurios

Like the Doctor, Jerry C., or other incarnations of the Eternal Champion and Companions, my previous incarnation, as AndroMan, became unstable and so I have drawn upon the hidden forces of Cyberspace to regenerate in to the new guise of, Pietro_Mercurios.

I hope nobody minds.
    Pietro, if you ask Uncle Berry very nicely, he will rename your old AndroMan account so you can maintain your old account history.

Leave a comment:

• Morgan Kane
    replied
    Not at all .....

Welcome back !

Leave a comment:

• Pietro_Mercurios
    started a topic Regenerations

Regenerations

I hope nobody minds.
Working...
X