Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Regenerations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regenerations

It certainly is a relief to see the Multiverse back.

However, I have a confession.

Like the Doctor, Jerry C., or other incarnations of the Eternal Champion and Companions, my previous incarnation, as AndroMan, became unstable and so I have drawn upon the hidden forces of Cyberspace to regenerate in to the new guise of, Pietro_Mercurios.

I hope nobody minds.

Not at all .....

Welcome back !

Comment

Originally posted by Pietro_Mercurios

Like the Doctor, Jerry C., or other incarnations of the Eternal Champion and Companions, my previous incarnation, as AndroMan, became unstable and so I have drawn upon the hidden forces of Cyberspace to regenerate in to the new guise of, Pietro_Mercurios.

I hope nobody minds.
      Pietro, if you ask Uncle Berry very nicely, he will rename your old AndroMan account so you can maintain your old account history.
      _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
      _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
      _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
      _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Welcome back. It seems a familiar amnesia ensues.
        Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

Comment

Thanks!

Berry, if you could very kindly return my online past & memories (as AndroMan) to me, I would be much obliged.

Comment

My God, you!
            Really nice to see you again, PietroMan, or should it be PietroStone in analogy to Ando(=Man)Man ? Whatever, I am happy!
            Google ergo sum

Comment

Great to hear from you again, Andro/Pietro. Gonna miss your old avatar though, I kinda liked it for some reason I can't work out.

Will the bar be opening again, by any chance? I'm dying for a pint and I can't find it anywhere.
              You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Originally posted by Pietro_Mercurios

I hope nobody minds.

Howdy and welcome back! perhaps now, we can visit a new and improved Inn,hehe.

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
                - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Working...
                X