Hello,

Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Benjamin Szumskyj from Western Australia, and I am 21 years of age. I am a member of the Robert E. Howard United Press Association (REHupa), the Esoteric Order of Dagon (E.O.D) the H. P. Lovecraft equivalent, as well as being the creator and moderator of my own Amateur Press Association, S.S.W.F.T (Sword & Sorcery as well as Weird Fiction Terminus). I have edited four projects that will all be released by the end of this year, with another four in production. They are as follows; Fritz Leiber & H. P. Lovecraft: Writers of the Dark – (to be published through Wildside Press) and co-edited with S. T. Joshi; Robert E. Howard: Power of the Writing Mind – (to be published through Mythos Books); Fantasy Commentator: Fritz Leiber Theme Issue – (published through A. Langley Searles) as guest editor; and, The Fantastic Worlds of Karl Edward Wagner – (published through James Van Hise) as well as co-edited by Van Hise.

I am currently looking for Moorcock essayists, interested in writing essays/articles on the man and his works, particularly in the fantasy theme/vein. Although I must be cryptic at this stage, I can say that this will be for a fantasy magazine. If you are interested, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Cheers
Benjamin S.