Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Flickr Pages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flickr Pages?

I've recently been getting really into this idea of posting unlimited pictures online, and looking at other peoples' with similar interests. I've not caught the My Space or Friendster bugs, perhaps because of all the inherent jabbering (for some reason I prefer that in old fashioned message boards like this one), but a stream of photos to speak for themselves has a unique appeal. I'm wondering what other Moorcock fans, er, readers, might have a page on Flickr to check out?

Here's mine: http://www.flickr.com/photos/deadair/
    My Facebook; My Band; My Radio Show; My Flickr Page; Science Fiction Message Board

I've been kicking around the idea of getting a Flickr account for a while now. Guess I haven't been properly motivated yet. I have a hell of a time even keeping my website updated.
    "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
    --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

Well, perhaps the best motivation is having somebody else to host your photos for free (though they do charge if you want to group in more than 3 sets.)
      My Facebook; My Band; My Radio Show; My Flickr Page; Science Fiction Message Board

Comment

Working...
      X