Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

VISIT THE ENCLAVE: YOU'LL LAUGH, YOU'LL CRY, YOU'll CHEER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VISIT THE ENCLAVE: YOU'LL LAUGH, YOU'LL CRY, YOU'll CHEER

Remember, everyone is invited to drop by the Enclave from time to time....

:cup:

[broken link]Enclave at the End of Time
    Last edited by Rothgo; 04-13-2010, 12:27 PM.

Zero-Hero, you're new here and full of energy, obviously. But please note that the various sections of the forum are just a mouse-click or two apart, you see, and do not need to advertise.
    Google ergo sum

Comment

LEtranger, some people only ever find their way to the Q&A (they may never follow the forum link) and this advertisement may be helpful.
      The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

That's true. I only just checked out Reasoned Debate. Cool. :P

Comment

Berry, maybe you're right. It just came pretty unmotivated, unless ... and therefore smelled much like someone making fun of the recent events in that part of our jolly club. There are definitely others sections more in need of pointing to. Ok, never mind .
          Google ergo sum

Comment

Chances are that ZERO_the_HERO is our very own Carter Kaplan pitching his bit in for the re-invigoration of that forum. He has consistently contributed our most experimental and forum inspired posts. He gets it.
            The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Jerico got it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Sizemore
                Jerico got it too.
                Ahhh - our Jerico!
                Google ergo sum

Comment

Originally posted by LEtranger
                  Jerico got it too.
                  Ahhh - our Jerico!
                  *sigh* there's a story in that somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Poetgrrl
                    Jerico got it too.
                    Ahhh - our Jerico!
                    Did you get the chance to get to know Jerico Poetgrrl? If not then you can via this thread, and if so then it may be a painful reminder of his passing: [broken link]
                    Last edited by Rothgo; 04-13-2010, 12:13 PM.

Comment

I seen his post when i was looking through older posts to bring back to the light - sad to hear he's dead, seemed like a decent fellow.

Comment

Yeah.

Comment

I miss him a lot. I got to know him pretty well, even though I never saw him face-to-face. Hard to believe its been close to a year.

He understood the context of so many things better than most.

Comment

Originally posted by Poetgrrl
                            Jerico got it too.
                            Ahhh - our Jerico!
                            Did you get the chance to get to know Jerico Poetgrrl? If not then you can via this thread, and if so then it may be a painful reminder of his passing: [broken link]
                            Only a tiny bit. I came in not long before he passed on. It was very unsettling, what happened. : (
                            Last edited by Rothgo; 04-13-2010, 12:13 PM.

Comment

I didn't know him, but based on what posts of his I've read, he was a great guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X