Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Hey, Guys - Cornelius Convention???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Guys - Cornelius Convention???

:D Ooooo, I'm almost tempted:

Kensington Roof Gardens - NYE

Virgin invites you to an evening of pure splendour 20s style at the kensington Roof gardens this New years Eve!! Enjoy the unrivalled and unique facilities - one and a half acres of open-air gardens and a spectacular club complete with an opulent cocktail lounge bar and capacious dance floor, all on the 6th&7th floor of a skyscraper!!

Not to mention an exciting fireworks display at midnight in the gardens, spectacular hot and cold canapes from the Roog Gardens restaurant, all at just آ£55 if you buy before December!!

Steeped in history, The Roof Gardens were built in 1938 as one of London's finest department stores. In later years, it was home to the legendary Biba store and the celebrated seventies night spot, Regine's until it was acquired by Richard Branson and turned into one of capital's most exclusive clubs

Dresscode is 20s style glamour (which basically means guys should wear jackets and be funky, and ladies, evening dresses, ... well I'll leave it to your imagination)

Fot tickets, to reserve tables & questions please go to www.mynewyearseveparties.com or email [email protected] or call 07974696424... hurry, selling out fast

Shame about the Branson connection. :? :D
    \"Killing me won\'t bring back your apples!\"
Working...
X