Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Turkey Stuffing For Arioch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc
    replied
    I echo Azariel's and Lemec's sentiments--even to my friends who do not happen to be American. I hope we all have a few things for which we can be thankful.

I'd wish everyone happy turkey day, but I'll be spending tomorrow with processed soy. Happy tofurkey day doesn't have the same ring...

Leave a comment:

• lemec
    replied
    Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Happy Turkey Inspired Holidays In The Multiverse!

Azariel, that is very kind and generous. :D :oops:

It all has been alot of fun. :clap:

Ahh, reminds me of all those great MST3K Turkey Day marathons.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.

-Lemec (JG)

Leave a comment:

• Azariel
    started a topic Turkey Stuffing For Arioch

Turkey Stuffing For Arioch

Thanksgiving is fast approaching, so I figured I'd take a moment to says thanks. I'd like to thanks Berry Sizemore for such a great site - which has gotten me one step closer to completing my dreams. Getting myself with a writing community and Moorcock "readers" (inside joke) has been the best thing to happen to me this year. Also take a moment for a all the regulars who make this site an enjoyable place to be, Michael Moorcock, PoetGurl, Berry, Lemec, Hawklord, demos99, spaced_moorcock, Perdix, GuyLawrey, Ant, devilchicken, KenBoorman, AndroMan, manmiles, Grey Mouser, Doc, EverKing, DeeCrowSeer, (ah, you get the point - if your not on the list, please know its names of the top of my head, I didn't forget you) :D

Eternally Grateful,
    JP
Working...
X