Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Transparent Aluminum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silverhand
    replied
    Originally posted by Doc
    Originally posted by Poetgrrl
    well... if troops can be safer, it's a good thing, but. i'd be much happier if it were used to save whales.
    While I, too, would prefer to save whales, I would even be happier if they were finally making Wonder Woman's plane :lol:
    Or Wonder Woman's Bra, fnarr, fnarr! :oops: 8O

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Originally posted by Poetgrrl
    well... if troops can be safer, it's a good thing, but. i'd be much happier if it were used to save whales.
    While I, too, would prefer to save whales, I would even be happier if they were finally making Wonder Woman's plane :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Poetgrrl
    replied
    being developed for the military? *siigh* i don't know whether to be happy or miserable.

Leave a comment:

• Whiskers
    replied
    I suspect you're in bigger trouble if you've got on a puffy jacket and a tan.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Great, but that means walking down the street with a mercury thermometer will be a terrorist act.

Leave a comment:

• lemec
    replied
    Sweet! Montgomery Scott would be proud. That reminds me, James Doohan's ashes will be launched into outer space soon.

Leave a comment:

• Whiskers
    started a topic Transparent Aluminum

Transparent Aluminum

http://science.slashdot.org/science/...tid=126&tid=14
Working...
X