Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Transparent Aluminum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transparent Aluminum

http://science.slashdot.org/science/...tid=126&tid=14
    The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Sweet! Montgomery Scott would be proud. That reminds me, James Doohan's ashes will be launched into outer space soon.

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
    - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Great, but that means walking down the street with a mercury thermometer will be a terrorist act.

Comment

I suspect you're in bigger trouble if you've got on a puffy jacket and a tan.
        The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

being developed for the military? *siigh* i don't know whether to be happy or miserable.

well... if troops can be safer, it's a good thing, but. i'd be much happier if it were used to save whales.

Comment

Originally posted by Poetgrrl
            well... if troops can be safer, it's a good thing, but. i'd be much happier if it were used to save whales.
            While I, too, would prefer to save whales, I would even be happier if they were finally making Wonder Woman's plane :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Doc
              Originally posted by Poetgrrl
              While I, too, would prefer to save whales, I would even be happier if they were finally making Wonder Woman's plane :lol:
              Or Wonder Woman's Bra, fnarr, fnarr! :oops: 8O
              Arioch, aid me! Blood and souls for Arioch!

Comment

Working...
              X