Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hey everyone,

I haven't been here in a long time. Have I missed much fun?
    Call me cockey, but if there\'s an alien I can\'t kill, I haven\'t met him and killed him yet!

Hi, Bob!
    To be honest there are so many people posting to this forum, it's hard to notice when someone isn't posting until they pop up again.

What have you missed?
    New site logo, new avatar for Mike, Mike in Europe, and that's just what springs to mind!

Welcome back!
    You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Christ, that's why you didn't show up at the book signing and get-together with MM at Heathrow last week!

Welcome back at Moorcock's Miscellany :D
      Google ergo sum

Comment

WHAT?! Oh, man, I'm really upset now!
        Call me cockey, but if there\'s an alien I can\'t kill, I haven\'t met him and killed him yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob
          WHAT?! Oh, man, I'm really upset now!
          Serves you well for just staying away without asking.

No, just joking. Heathrow didn't happen. We would have send you a mail or a pigeon to notify you. After all you are one of the signatory parties to the Great Travlling Book Conspiracy ...!
          Google ergo sum

Comment

Thank God. You shouldn't play tricks on me like that. I think I had a few grey hairs come through after reading that! :lol:

Comment

You're also back just in time to maybe snag a copy of Prototype X. It's release is just around the corner.

Good to see you, by the way. :mrgreen:
              "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
              --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

Bob, you may note that L'Etranger has recently come out (steady) as a Resident Evil Movie hater too, so your numbers are growing.

I'm not sure how much fun you've missed, but you're back just in time to witness an intense and detailed discussion of copyright law in the Q&A section... let the good times roll!
                "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Working...
                X