Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Geek Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geek Test

Check out this awesome site http://www.innergeek.us/ you can see how geeky you really are!
    I got 26% which means I am a total geek!

43.82% - Major Geek :?

Comment

19.32939% - Geek. A bit disappointing really - must get more into computers...
      \"...an ape reft of his tail, and grown rusty at climbing, who yet feels himself to be a symbol and the frail representative of Omnipotence in a place that is not home.\" James Branch Cabell

Comment

I'm at 16.56%.

Geek enough for me!
        Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Comment

eek. this can't be happening to me here.

Comment

i admit i am surprised at my score: 55.6213 - Extreme Geek

Comment

phew. :lol:

Comment

42%, Yikes.

Comment

I must protest the cultural bias in this test. It is skewed to favor con-geeks and web-geeks over old unix geeks and phone-geeks.

Never the less, I got 35.10853%.

Comment

I took this test out of curiosity, and I scored 21.30178%.

That's higher than I thought it might be. No one who knows me well has ever called me a "geek." Of course, I've heard other interesting adjectives applied, but not that one. :lol:

Note that I work with computers quite a bit, and have a local area network at home. I also had to answer yes to some of the silly questions about doing math problems in the head and winning competitions at same. Those sorts of questions got me + answers, no doubt, and may have biased the results a trifle.

In short, I think their methodology is flawed, or their definition of "geek" is so loose, it basically means, "not a moron."

LSN

Comment

53.84615%

I don't know wether to be proud or sad - and I answered all the Star Trek questions negative!!!
                      Does it follow that I reject all authority? Perish the thought. In the matter of boots, I defer to the authority of the boot-maker.
                      Bakunin

Comment

:roll:

Comment

I got 10.65089 - geekish tendencies.

Thank God for that! One always worries.
                          You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Originally posted by Governor of Rowe Island
                            I got 10.65089 - geekish tendencies.

Thank God for that! One always worries.
                            Embrace your 10%.

Comment

30.6%

A bit too computer/science-centric that 'un. A good number of those questions are about things that everyone should have learnt in school anyway. :roll:
                              Arma virumque cano.

Comment

Working...
                              X