Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

NASA Researchers Say There ARE Microbes on Mars!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L'Etranger
    replied
    I suspect some earlier visitor dropped a used hankie or two, and there you get your Marsian bacteria.

Leave a comment:

• Dead-Air
    replied
    Of course, the more you look at anything, the more you will see, and space provides more to look at than we have eyes or time to look. Just as our definition of what a planet is has become a lot hazier with improved telescopes, the same thing is bound to happen to our definition of life as we send out more and better probes.

Leave a comment:

• Krimson
    replied
    Neat stuff. I'm of the mind that there is probably life all over the Cosmos, though it is likely that most of it may exist on different scales from ourselves. Still, it would be interesting if microbial life could be found. I'd be interested in seeing what kind of building blocks it would use, and whether its similar or vastly different than microbial life here.

Leave a comment:

• Marca
    replied
    No Warriors, Blades or Barbarians though... :?

Leave a comment:

• Pietro_Mercurios
    replied
    Originally posted by Theocrat
    Or maybe someone took a dump? (Methane).
    Exactly. :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Theocrat
    replied
    Or maybe someone took a dump? (Methane).

Leave a comment:

• Dead-Air
    started a topic NASA Researchers Say There ARE Microbes on Mars!!!

NASA Researchers Say There ARE Microbes on Mars!!!

Wow! Two NASA researchers tell the bigwigs [link=http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/mars_life_050216.html]they think there is microbial life on Mars now![/link]
Working...
X