Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

NASA Researchers Say There ARE Microbes on Mars!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASA Researchers Say There ARE Microbes on Mars!!!

Wow! Two NASA researchers tell the bigwigs [link=http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/mars_life_050216.html]they think there is microbial life on Mars now![/link]
    My Facebook; My Band; My Radio Show; My Flickr Page; Science Fiction Message Board

Or maybe someone took a dump? (Methane).

Comment

Originally posted by Theocrat
      Or maybe someone took a dump? (Methane).
      Exactly. :lol:

Comment

No Warriors, Blades or Barbarians though... :?
        'You know, I can't keep up with you. If I hadn't met you in person, I quite honestly would NOT believe you really existed. I just COULDN'T. You do so MUCH... if half of what goes into your zines is to be believed, you've read more at the age of 17 than I have at the age of 32 - LOTS more'

Archie Mercer to Mike (Burroughsania letters page, 1957)

Comment

Neat stuff. I'm of the mind that there is probably life all over the Cosmos, though it is likely that most of it may exist on different scales from ourselves. Still, it would be interesting if microbial life could be found. I'd be interested in seeing what kind of building blocks it would use, and whether its similar or vastly different than microbial life here.
          Yuki says, "Krimson used to be known as Kommando, but he rarely uses that name anymore. Sometimes he appears as Krimson Gray as well. Do not be confused, he still loves cats and bagels."

Comment

Of course, the more you look at anything, the more you will see, and space provides more to look at than we have eyes or time to look. Just as our definition of what a planet is has become a lot hazier with improved telescopes, the same thing is bound to happen to our definition of life as we send out more and better probes.
            My Facebook; My Band; My Radio Show; My Flickr Page; Science Fiction Message Board

Comment

I suspect some earlier visitor dropped a used hankie or two, and there you get your Marsian bacteria.
              Google ergo sum

Comment

Working...
              X