Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Moorcock appearance in Texas in April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moorcock appearance in Texas in April

I thought everyone here would like to know that Mike is gracing us with his presence here at AggieCon 36 in April at Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas. AggieCon is the oldest and largest student-run Science Fiction/Fantasy convention in the world and is held annually at the Memorial Student Center and Rudder Tower. This year, the convention will be held April 21-24, 2005.

Mike will be attending April 23 and 24th and will be our "Special Guest of Honor".

Our Author Guest of Honor is Elizabeth Moon and our Media Guest of Honor is Red vs. Blue. We also have Voice Actors from FUNimation Studios, comic artist Brian Stelfreeze, and authors Ardath Mayhar, Joe Lansdale, and many others.

For more information about the convention, please check out our website at http://aggiecon.tamu.edu . You can also email me at [email protected] or just post here and I'll try to get back to you.

Thanks, and I hope to see you all at the convention,

Trevor Goodman
    Guest Relations
    AggieCon 36

Hmmm. The spot about MM is pretty durned comprehensive for how short it is...

http://aggiecon.tamu.edu/guests/majors.html#michM
    "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
    --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

Anyone making the trip? I'm not usually a convention guy, but I'll probably go to see MM and Joe Lansdale. And promote Prototype X. :D

Comment

Doc, you are hereby designated our Prototype X liaison to this convention. I make this appointment by virtue of the authority vested in me as praefectus praetoria of the Enclave and as Quaestor for our lord Perdix Imperator, the Great Khan of the Literary Steppe. (Where his paw steps, no prose may grow.)

Ave!

LSN

Comment

I carry the burden bestowed by the great paw humbly, respectfully, and dutifully. :D

Comment

Working...
          X