Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Auction Talk III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Thanks, pard!!

Leave a comment:

• Patrick
    replied
    The Hawkwind VHS played on my US VCR. I don't know about the UK, but if I recall, it was manufactored in the UK.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Since it was donated from a US source, I'm assuming it's US compatible!

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    I now have the Hawkwind VHS. It doesn't say on it, as far as I can tell, whether it's UK or US system. This should be made known to bidders, I feel, since I don't think UK tapes will work on the US system and US tapes only work in black and white on the UK system!

Leave a comment:

• PsychicWarVeteran
    replied
    Made my donation for Behold the Man today here: WOMANKIND Worldwide. It was very quick and easy and, wow, such a good cause.

Dropped a note in the mail to you too, MM. :)

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    I should add that Womankind works in all those areas hit by the tsunami and will continue to do so.

Leave a comment:

• Whiskers
    started a topic Auction Talk III

Auction Talk III

A minor problem has been introduced. Doctors Without Borders have ceased accepting donations! So, if there are no objections, the proceeds of the auction will instead go to Womankind Worldwide. If you have any objections or feel that you need to withdraw your bids, please let us know.

Thanks!
Working...
X