Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Perdix! You're a cat! What happened to your chin, man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perdix! You're a cat! What happened to your chin, man?

Well?

*dangles rubber mousie enticingly*
    Yuki says, "Krimson used to be known as Kommando, but he rarely uses that name anymore. Sometimes he appears as Krimson Gray as well. Do not be confused, he still loves cats and bagels."

Actsherly he should be a partridge, if my Latin doesn't fail me. But maybe that's dangerous in hunting-mad country ...?
    Google ergo sum

Comment

Mwaooow!

>Paws at mouse half-arsedly like insouciant felidae everywhere, then widdles on fridge<

Yes! I have been transmogrified into a cat by the great DeeCrowSeer! This is a picture of Monty, a very sentient (and sometimes talkative) feline character of mine. He's got one eye closed 'cos he got some acid in it when he was fighting the cone-beasts from the Beverley Brook in Worcester Park (he killed one) in my story 'The Visitors'. You can just see some of these creatures waving their probosci around (as you do) in the background.

I loved Capt. B, but it's hard to retain one physical form for long in the multiversal shifts...

Ah yes, LEtranger! Perdix is Partridge (whispers: my real name): first class Latin! You have won the Lady Constance Buttocks Classics Prize for the upper sixth! Report to Mr Squirms in the Quad after Luncheon.

Comment

Very cool - I was wondering about the closed eye thing. Sounds like an interesting story.
        Yuki says, "Krimson used to be known as Kommando, but he rarely uses that name anymore. Sometimes he appears as Krimson Gray as well. Do not be confused, he still loves cats and bagels."

Comment

Working...
        X